• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Is there something wrong with data for Zambia? Only 8 cases are appearing in up to the Aug CEAC. Where are the others? Can someone please tell me? Is the data faulty or what?

It could be that Zambia hadn't updated by the time I took the extract. I am re-running AF region right now although if it doesnt complete before I need to leave for work I will have to kill it and run it from work.

OK AF just finished issued number now at 16911. That is a rise of 550 which is more than I expected, but not dramatic. I imagine they might get to 18.5k by the end of the month. 19 max.

Thanks man. Zambia has been very low from June, July, Aug. It was 4, 6 and 10 respectively. Please do something if you can.

Zambia only has 26 selectees (in 10 cases) in the whole file as of today. Given that they have only 116 candidates, that sounds about right....

AS as of last night is standing at 6887 issued. EU is 16121. AF is still runnng.
simon, what do you think about AS? if the AS quota is 10K, there are roughly 3K of visa left for two more months and everyone including those in sept (AOS included) should be ok, right?

hey guys yesterday i passed the dv interview .. when i finished the consol give me a pink paper with a number wrote in ut .. and told me to come back next Wednesday to recuperate my passport ... to day i check in my visa statut , it's changed from READY to ADMINSTRATIVE PROSSESSING .. so the question is my visa will changed to APPROVED next week ?? is it okey and all that's normal ?

Attachments

• 2014-08-07-16-42-56-1.png
    2014-08-07-16-42-56-1.png
    538 KB · Views: 31
simon, what do you think about AS? if the AS quota is 10K, there are roughly 3K of visa left for two more months and everyone including those in sept (AOS included) should be ok, right?

Well first of all we don't know the quota is going to be 10K. That makes guessing difficult.

Next we know AS has LOTS of AP cases - about 1800. Below I am posting the AS data from last night and a pivot that shows the volume of AP cases. Iran is the key because of the volume of AP cases. AS can get around 800/900 issued from August/September interviews already scheduled. Aos is probably around 500, So - if all AP were to be cleared, AS would need more than 10k. So I guess September will be a race between AoS cases and AP resolutions. I don't think everyone will end up happy.....

http://goo.gl/NnVSei

Reactions: CWH
Well first of all we don't know the quota is going to be 10K. That makes guessing difficult.

Next we know AS has LOTS of AP cases - about 1800. Below I am posting the AS data from last night and a pivot that shows the volume of AP cases. Iran is the key because of the volume of AP cases. AS can get around 800/900 issued from August/September interviews already scheduled. Aos is probably around 500, So - if all AP were to be cleared, AS would need more than 10k. So I guess September will be a race between AoS cases and AP resolutions. I don't think everyone will end up happy.....

http://goo.gl/NnVSei

thanks simon, but the info you gave is very disturbing :( hopefully, AS has quota more than 10K so that everyone can be happy!

Hello everyone!
I have the interview after 1 week and just now i was trying to check my ENTRANT STATUS and i get this response after i submit my details:

The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. ORA-28001: the password has expired

Anyone can help please ?

T
OK AF just finished issued number now at 16911. That is a rise of 550 which is more than I expected, but not dramatic. I imagine they might get to 18.5k by the end of the month. 19 max.

This means that only 10 Principal applicants have been selected for Zambia so far. This number is way too low for Zambia. Out of all the principal applicants, we are at least supposed to get 50% visas. Does this CEAC also record for Zambia who did the DV2014 in foreign countries. For example those who are already in the USA on other visa ie student visa?

hey guys yesterday i passed the dv interview .. when i finished the consol give me a pink paper with a number wrote in ut .. and told me to come back next Wednesday to recuperate my passport ... to day i check in my visa statut , it's changed from READY to ADMINSTRATIVE PROSSESSING .. so the question is my visa will changed to APPROVED next week ?? is it okey and all that's normal ?

I just checked your status for you (you have not masked your CN that well :) ). Good news! Your visa is ISSUED now.

Status
Not open for further replies.