• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were kidding for a moment, then it dawned on me that you were serious. Would you just relax!!!!! I'm sure if you go back in your family tree far enough you can find some other discrepancies too, but for goodness sake would you stop torturing yourself. The other issue was a non issue - this is even less of an issue than that (if that is even possible).

Again.

R
E
L
A
X

:) Thanks Simon.

Hi Simon
I am 131 days Ap from Iran most of cases had updates in ceas but someone like us have not even one update is it important for resolution of Ap ....

So you mean is safe for selected interviews? The days are becoming hotter and longer suddenly!
Even my washing machine is broken today, it don't want to a month longer. :p:p:p

Well we can only guess where the regional quotas are. I would guess EU is tight but although AF is moving fast I think AF will be fine....

So the point is, do I have any risk? Is only 2 weeks away my interview!!!

Of course there is some risk, but you should be OK. In theory your case has been preallocated a visa. Just don't get yourself on AP (because being on AP this late in EU would be very risky).

I have everything ready, every document is ready and valid. I am worried only about CO opinion for me, that's all. Tomorrow I will post my docs to embassy.

Maybe it sounds stupid, but how can I check my status on the ceac site? My visa was approved yesterday, but I don't have any case number, only my cn, they didn't give me anything at the embassy, so what to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.