• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys, I tried it with zeros, that's why it didn't work. The status is still ready, I hope that it will be changed soon:) Today I'll post my interview experiences in the 30k cohort thread.

hey simon!!! any possibility for an AF CN90xxx to be appointed for an interview? why don't you extract data for 15 august and release?? it will be very helpfull to see whether there is still chance for number close to 81100.

hey simon!!! any possibility for an AF CN90xxx to be appointed for an interview? why don't you extract data for 15 august and release?? it will be very helpfull to see whether there is still chance for number close to 81100.

For DV2014, anything over 81100 in the AF region will NOT be getting an interview regardless of the what CEAC data shows.

I mean according to the cota per country! it look like some country reach their cota and others not!! in my country for example many people don't attend their appointment!!!

Simon/Mom:
Case status after interview changed from "Card/Document Production" to "Decision". What is it?

It means CONGRATULATIONS, your GC should be showing up in the mail soon so stop stressing over irrelevant matter at this stage. :p

Once a case is approved, it's normal for the case status to move back and forth from CPO to Decision, nothing to worry about.

It means CONGRATULATIONS, your GC should be showing up in the mail soon so stop stressing over irrelevant matter at this stage. :p

Once a case is approved, it's normal for the case status to move back and forth from CPO to Decision, nothing to worry about.
I mean according to the cota per country! it look like some country reach their cota and others not!! in my country for example many people don't attend their appointment!!!and what is the cota of visas for AF

Big thanks for simon and rafikbo, for their devotion and hard work, you guys got all my gratitude for ever.

EU No doubt EU quota has in increased this year, as we can see 16k at the end of july and that excluding AOS, and with 1.6k waiting for the interview pipeline I presume EU will end up between 18k ~ 19k.

SA has gone over the bar of 1000 issued this year its also a quite significant increase for this region compare to last year.

AS I honestly think they won't hit the same quota as last year. the iranian outstanding APs fill the quota up to sep 30.

OC a big mess ! A huge increase in the selectees which misleaded all of us, as we see the final will be the average quota.

AF took a monster knock, europe has benefited from it. At it will end up at around 21k.

At this stage if and if any re adjustment on the VB happens it will only occur for AS or may be AF.

We have 40500 issued so far + 3k AOS
= 43500.
Its more than enough to cover august interviews, and the rest of. AF and AS interview in september.
AOS is not inlude in the 50k visas allocated to the DV. the rest of the 5k visas allocated is give back to the DV program. that's why you can can some years with 51k visas...

and what is the cota of visas for AF

There is no quota that has to be reached. There is a limit of 3500 visas per country, but it is a maximum, not a target. If a country does not reach whatever (unknown) quota KCC has determined, the visas just get reallocated to other countries.

I mean according to the cota per country! it look like some country reach their cota and others not!! in my country for example many people don't attend their appointment!!!and what is the cota of visas for AF

My response which you quoted was not addressed to you!

AOS is not inlude in the 50k visas allocated to the DV. the rest of the 5k visas allocated is give back to the DV program. that's why you can can some years with 51k visas...

And where did you get this from? Can you back up that claim with any official publication?

For DV2014, anything over 81100 in the AF region will NOT be getting an interview regardless of the what CEAC data shows.

Mom is of course correct. 81100 is the cutoff for AF, any numbers higher than that will not be getting an interview.

Edit: It looks like you are DV2015 - in which case the cutoff is obviously not known yet. However, If I had to guess I would say 2015AF90XXX would be too high. The reason for that is that it must be in the highest 5 or 6 percent of selectees and AF is most likely still oversubscribed by 10 to 15%, even with the lower selectee count.

Last edited:
Simon/Mom:
Case status after interview changed from "Card/Document Production" to "Decision". What is it?

After the successful interview, the Case Status "bubbles" selection on USCIS web page is, normally, as follows:
  1. Card/Document Production
  2. Decision
"Decision
On August 14, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision."

Thanks to this forum, I was prepared for this info and, really, if you take your time to read that paragraph calmly and carefully without panicking (I know-not easy!), it clearly states that update is about ""mailing you a notice about permanent residency". The last line (approved/denied) is the standard one and, in this case, it clearly means Approval !

Finally, one info I know for fact :).

Enjoy your new LPR status and congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.