AtlantaGAI485Timeline

great news on my end..finally received my IL for 6/6 at 9.00am...yuhuuu
im guessing it will take 4 months to receive the IL for ATL

Jan26-Uscis received package(I-485,130 and 765)
Jan30-received conformation
Feb3-received letter for Biometrics for 2/17
Feb 17- Biometrics done
Feb22-received RFE and send back same day
Mar 9-Ead in production
Mar 17-received Ead
May 4- received IL for 6/6

Thanks goodness you received your IL, wish you a successful interview.
great news on my end..finally received my IL for 6/6 at 9.00am...yuhuuu
im guessing it will take 4 months to receive the IL for ATL

Feb 17- Biometrics done
Mar 9-Ead in production
Mar 17-received Ead

@cassie - congrats!!!! so excited for you and wishing u all the best. Let us know how it goes!! (=

you give me hope, i hope i dont have to wait too much longer. (=

thank you and I will definitely let you know how it goes...you should receive a IL within the next 10 days or so

Feb 17- Biometrics done
Mar 9-Ead in production
Mar 17-received Ead

congrats cassie..im about a week behind you so hopefully by the end of May i recieve my interview letter.

hope all the ATL filers are doing good. Good luck to N400pg & n2727 for they upcoming interview, please let us know how it went.

Hope everyone has a great week.

good news guys, my case status changed to Testing and Interview and I will have my interview on June 21st. So happy right now, wishing the rest of my fellow Atlanta filers, good luck.

Congratulations on your interview hope that all goes well. Did you already have your I130 approved before you filed the I485?
good news guys, my case status changed to Testing and Interview and I will have my interview on June 21st. So happy right now, wishing the rest of my fellow Atlanta filers, good luck.

@ATL-I485 - Yes my I-130 was approved in December 2010 and after that I sent out my I485 in February.

Today we have our interview scheduled at 8:45 AM , reached there around 8:15 AM . We went with our Son ( 2 yrs old) no problem even they allowed his water bottle, went to first floor check-in/Reception ( it was different in last Nov for my citizensive interview I went straight to 2nd floor check-in counter) , gave us a ticket and told us to wait in 3rd floor.
Around 8:30 AM , one very serious looking officer came and took three of us to his room. After swearing , he just went through all info in I-130 and I - 485 . Took the I-94 card and AP paper and cancel my wife's current F1 visa in her passport . Then he asked about our son ( bdate , bcertificate ) also asked if we want to add any documents in our file , so we gave him some utility bills , 2010 tax return , he said he didn't need any more .. We had some typo in I-485 and we corrected when he was going through all the questions.
Most of the time he was constantly working on the comp and updating stuffs there .. no more questions on anything .. then he printed a letter which says that your I-551 is approved and we should get the card in 30 -60 days .. and if we need to travel before getting the card , we should get info pass and take a temporay stamp for the approval. He then congratulates us ..
That's it .. it took 10 -15 mins ..
While commning back to home we got the CPO SMS and email.

One more thing .. we were very confused whether to take our son to the interview or not , so my wife went to USCIS ATL office with an infopass last week and they told us we should bring our child .. there shouldn't be any problem.

thanks,

I took following docs

1. Joint Tax returns + IRS trascripts for all the years we are married
2. Car + home + Medical joint insurance cards + online print outs
3. Utilities Bill ( electricity + water )
4. Home title
5. Bank Statement
6. Son's birth certificate

Yes USCIS office in ATL is very easy to find .. exit 37 on I-285 , go inside the perimeter and take first right ( Parkdale )

Congrats n400pg!!!

Just checking in with everyone. It's been about 6 weeks since our last infopass appointment and we haven't heard anything. If I haven't heard anything by June 22, I'll be requesting another infopass appointment.

Good luck to everyone!!!

@KTAtlanta - Good Luck with everything!!! I'll say a prayer for you.

@n2727 - hope your interview went well, looking forward to hear all about it.

Hope everyone is doing good here!

congrat for everyone approved.
KTAtlanta i'm same boat with you. Did infospass april the 5th, they told me to give them 2 weeks and check back if i dont get anything. Called the 1800 3 times today and doing another infospass monday.Im gonna keep calling and infospass untill i receive something. it been over 90 days since my interview now.