Any news from IL SESA?

Thanks Rajeev & Pulo

Thanks for the Info. Hope by next week I can check with DOL phone system. Till today nothing is updated there. My lawyers assistant is not giving my CASE Number. She says it is confidential. ALong with my case 4 other cases were filed by my employer.

Is their anyway to know the case number apart from LAWYER\'s Office????

The phone number should be on your application.

You can get the case status by employer phone (contact person at your company phone number). It\'s usualy mentioned on the biography form - employer part.

I had the same problem with my previous lawyer but I was lucky I had a copy of forms.

If you don\'t have it you might ask the lawyer or the HR to provide it to you without of couse telling them you intent.

The other way to get the status of your case is through the email system if you know your emploer IRS ID.

Good luck
pulo.

Moving to DOL discussion

my case is in DOL -RD 10/26/01. AAAAAALL the best folks.ccccatch u soon in DOL.

how long

Received PD-6/26/01from SESA was mailed on June 25th. Normally how long does it take for the SESA to process an application. I mean what\'s the range.

Question

Pulo,

Ref: 30. 30.1

10/22 did your attorney receive acknowledgement letter or a letter saying that your letter is transferred?

NO. My hasn\'t received any letter from the SESA about the transfer.

The only letter my lawyer received was the acknowlegment from the SESA stating my PD...
I don\'t think the SESA will send any other letter to my lawyer.

Received Acknowledgement From IL-SESA

My attorney received acknowledgement, dated Oct-29-2001, from IL-SESA with priority date of 06/28/2001.Application was sent to IL-SESA on 06/28/2001.

Any idea how much time it takes for IL-SESA to transfer the case to DOL?

Your case is most likely at the DOL

From my experience and many other in this group, your case was transfered on the same date it was sent to your lawyer.
Most likely your case is already in the DOL system. You can access to it by your employer phone number at 312 353 1059.

Good luck and welcome to the Chicago DOL thread.

pulo.

Congrats!

Your case likely is with DOL; however, there is a delay of approximately 7-10 days before you can check the status on the AVM at DOL. It\'s easy if you are the only employee your employer has sponsored recently. Otherwise you will hear the status of all the applications from your employer. If that\'s the case, try the email or fax system which gives the salary info-that can identify your specific application. Details for phone, fax and email are in this discussion. Good luck and welcome to DOL!

Case in SESA or DOL?

Hi gurus,

My filing date for IL-SESA was 05/01/2001 (May). Since I\'m not able to get any info from my lawyer, I\'m trying to use the e-mail system to get my case #, etc.

To date the automated system does not seem to have been updated with my info. Since my friends (in other companies) with 05/15 filing date have their case numbers and PDs, I am worried that my case might still be stuck in IL-SESA.

Is this possible? ... how do I find out more?

No Title

Check with your employer if there is an RFE from SESA. If you have a friendly supervisor/Boss, you can have him call SESA to find out the status. SESA won\'t talk to you. Only other answer is to wait till you hear something from the lawyer or on the DOL AVM. Goodluck.

DOL e-mail system

It appears as if the approved (or not approved) cases are shown by the DOL e-mail system. Is this true?
When the file gets transferred to the DOL, the e-mail system is of no help.

AVM only on \'action\'?

I think I agree with 4gc. I know friends within my company (and some other companies) who are also waiting for LC approval ... but their info is not on the AVM yet. Hopefully this is what is happening and not mass "assessment notices"... :)