Any news from IL SESA?

No Title

My case was filed (RIR) in August with IL SESA. No approval yet. My lawyer said they are processing for August. So might get good news soon.

If anyone got their case approved with filing date of August...Please let us know. Thanks!

Mine is also filed in Aug.

Mine is also filed in Aug. Lawyer said he sent it on Aug 16th. Not sure what is happening. For sure it did not reach DOL (I could not see mine using e-mail system) and is still with SESA. I am very eager. Could some one please post any new approvals or dates? Thanks

Recieved PD of 8/29

My lawyer got the acknowledgement letter for my application. It was mailed on 8/28 and has a PD of 8/29. This letter was dated Dec 10.

Does yr case appear in dol e-mail system?

I also got confirmation from my attorney saying that my case was transferred to DOL on 11/30. But I don\'t see that still in dol-email system. My attorney (fragomen) is not giving me any more details on it. I wish my company hired someone else, who is more approachable. Thanks for the updates.

No News yet

Mine was filed in August 2001...Last week I called Chicago DOL to see if my case has been transfered there.....but didn\'t get the good news. Will let u guys know once I get good news.

Let us post messages to the new thread....

I have created a new thread (Part 2) to continue tracking IL SESA Approvals. Let us start using that.

IL SESA Processing Time Regular

Hi:

I am in the same boat. IL SESA Regular. Ples. find my details below.

Filed: 05/20/01
PD: 06/12/01

No news from IL SESA for Ads. Any updates at you end? Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks.

IL-SESA Regular -- Any progress?

Hi,

Looks like IL-SESA processing is moving rather slow. Based on historical data..PD moves by 2 days for every calender month. So we are now on 04/18/01. To move to 04/30/01..its another 6-7 months! That is if there are no further delays.

My PD: 06/12/01

I noticed from some previous postings that for a similar situation with 245i, it the person 2 years and 10 months for the labor to move from state to fed.

I would appreciate it if anyone can throw the $0.02 about this situation.

:confused: