• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

Hi , when i chacked my case 2017AF00024*** on CEAC the status keeps showing “At NVC.
1.So can you e-mail to KCC about my case status?
2.How can write the e-mail?
3.is that possible no problem to cheacked my case with e-mail to kcc? Thank you

Or you can always check on www.britsimonsays.com He always updates that info on his website.

Hi, I have read the following page on Reuters.Is that True? I am From Ethiopia.
((President Trump was expected to sign several executive orders likely to restrict access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, according to congressional aides briefed on the matter.))
Ref: http://www.reuters.com

Hi, I have read the following page on Reuters.
((President Trump was expected to sign several executive orders likely to restrict access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, according to congressional aides briefed on the matter.))
And again i have readthe followonig page on Dailymail
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...migrants-Syria-6-countries.html#ixzz4WlAcOW5X
Is that True.......................................
clear.png
?
clear.png
clear.png

Hi, I have read the following page on Reuters.Is that True? I am From Ethiopia.

It shouldn't affect the DV program, at least for now maybe in years to come. Refugee program will definitely be affected.

It shouldn't affect the DV program, at least for now maybe in years to come. Refugee program will definitely be affected.

DEAR mates and senior members, it looks like we are discriminated only because we belong to one faith.
the NEWS says "..... order will block visas being issued to anyone from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified....", so how come this doesn't affect the DV case? though i am ethiopian (not from those countries) i am feeling i am not safe because of the Presidents orders.

i cant wait to hear from you all.

thank you.

DEAR mates and senior members, it looks like we are discriminated only because we belong to one faith.
the NEWS says "..... order will block visas being issued to anyone from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified....", so how come this doesn't affect the DV case? though i am ethiopian (not from those countries) i am feeling i am not safe because of the Presidents orders.

i cant wait to hear from you all.

thank you.

We'll see more details once the executive order is out.

Dear Guriix,Brit, all

Greetings!!

I knew this would have come it worried me so much and I have been asking,can the president have a power to change lows within this time of interval only by him self what about other govermental parties Senates,congress,

is DV processes in general still alive,are people attending interviews?do we have hope?

when shall we expect the executive order? can it come up with freezing our processes,our countries is not from the list of countries which are baned from visa assuance, does this means except those countrys people can get visa?

We'll see more details once the executive order is out.

Last edited:
Dear Guriix,Brit, all

Greetings!!

I knew this would have come it worried me so much and I have been asking,can the president have a power to change lows within this time of interval only by him self what about other govermental parties Senates,congress,

is DV processes in general still alive,are people attending interviews?do we have hope?

when shall we expect the executive order? can it come up with freezing our processes,our countries is not from the list of countries which are baned from visa assuance, does this means except those countrys people can get visa?

http://britsimonsays.com/trump-executive-order-on-immigration/

Britsimon said:
Thanks for the link brit you aresuch a savior may GOD bless you and your family

correct me if I am wrong, the executive order is not signed yet which means nothing is changed wright? I think as you said it has high chance of being signed by him,if that comes true does it only affect those very innocent but simply wrongly understood countrys or immigration in general?

I know We have to wait and see, but can I ask your pridiction sir,is there any chance that DV 2017 will be cancelled

Thanks for the link brit you aresuch a savior may GOD bless you and your family

correct me if I am wrong, the executive order is not signed yet which means nothing is changed wright? I think as you said it has high chance of being signed by him,if that comes true does it only affect those very innocent but simply wrongly understood countrys or immigration in general?

I know We have to wait and see, but can I ask your pridiction sir,is there any chance that DV 2017 will be cancelled

There is no suggestion that DV2017 would be cancelled. The EO (IF signed) is specific about the countries that are affected.

However, he has not signed it yet. Who knows what that means.

"Hoping for the best expecting the worest"

sir have you seen any interview expirance after the election?

There is no suggestion that DV2017 would be cancelled. The EO (IF signed) is specific about the countries that are affected.

However, he has not signed it yet. Who knows what that means.

wadsitty wishing you all the best and i will pray for you brother and remember GOD has a reasson for allowing things to happen... we may never underestand his wisdom but we simply have to trust His will....

so according to our sinors interview is still going on so you have to calm and concentrate on your interview prepare your documents and we can't wait to hear your interview experience
I dont know but, my interview is scheduled already first of February but im expecting any cancelation of it!!
:(:(:(:(

wadsitty wishing you all the best and i will pray for you brother and remember GOD has a reasson for allowing things to happen... we may never underestand his wisdom but we simply have to trust His will....

so according to our sinors interview is still going on so you have to calm and concentrate on your interview prepare your documents and we can't wait to hear your interview experience

Thanx Bro, hope all the best for all of us