• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

Hi , when i chacked my case 2017AF00024*** on CEAC the status keeps showing “At NVC.
1.So can you e-mail to KCC about my case status?
2.How can write the e-mail?
3.is that possible no problem to cheacked my case with e-mail to kcc? Thank you
Hi FIKERWA, assuming your are from Ethiopia your number is not current yet so your case status is suppose to show At NVC so why do you want to contact KCC? your case status only changes when ur case becomes current and scheduled for interview

Hi FIKERWA, assuming your are from Ethiopia your number is not current yet so your case status is suppose to show At NVC so why do you want to contact KCC? your case status only changes when ur case becomes current and scheduled for interview

Hi , when i chacked my case 2017AF00024*** on CEAC the status keeps showing “At NVC.
Correct.

You can contact KCC at any time,I prefer calling to get a fast response,contacting KCC doesn't have any negative impact on your interview.

H

Thank you for your fast reply Zgreat,how can I request an edit at interview,and I don't have the original due to cost sharing requirement
Thank you the great
Just explain to the CO that you didn't mention your degree on DS260, they are aware of cost sharing requirement,having paperworks to back it up should be enough.

Last edited:
The doctor is a doctor...they will not do anything to endanger the pregnancy. Depending on exactly what the process is and what is required, they may give a waiver on some things, like a vaccination that is dangerous if pregnant. Other things may require AP - I'm not sure you can get a waiver if you have active TB for example.
Thanks so much to the reply dears. Till the recent time i had no symptom of any TB and never been treated or diagnosed of such disease but as a pregnant i'm some what afraid what if it happen. any ways GOD knows for every thing. but i want to ask about giving the waiver. i heard about this word but doesn't know exactly what it means. so could u please clarify some thing about it? and about the documents is that possible the Degree & MSc documents given by the university will be authenticate by the foreign of affairs? in case if some of u faced with the process. my case is around 13xxx & was current to January but because of my late submission(end of August), i'm waiting the 2nls either for March or April. Thanks again!

Oh my bad :eek:appology for Guriix it's because I have never heard from him/her though its nisce to hear from him/her and to see our bach active once again
Guriix is actually an old member ;) a past winner now settled in the US.

O="SusieQQQ, post: 2450416, member: 47"]Guriix is actually an old member ;) a past winner now settled in the US.[/QUOTE]
Ohh m
Guriix is actually an old member ;) a past winner now settled in the US.

hey lula99 welcome and believe me you are in the wright place for your USA dreams to become reality

what about your affidavit support I-134 form did you prepare that, you need a renewed kebele ID,passport size (5*5) picture, make photocopy of your documents...

ZGREAT help me with the final cheek list for both the applicant and their derivatives to prepare for interview
Hello every one my interview is on Feb 6,i have finished all document preparations as well as medical and police certificate

I filled my ds 260 saying I have 12 grade certificate but I had a degree.i haven't received my original degree that's why I didn't fill it in z ds 260.

I have temporary papers, letters of recommendation and internship papers so my question is:
1.should I take my degree to the interview
2.does this cause any problems in acquiring Z visa

Thank you

Dear everyone, My case has been current since Jan. My status at CEAC is still showing "at NVC".. Does that mean my case is still processing and I
shouldn't expect 2nl this month??

Dear everyone, My case has been current since Jan. My status at CEAC is still showing "at NVC".. Does that mean my case is still processing and I
shouldn't expect 2nl this month??

The CEAC status does not mean that. NVC is the standard status until cases are scheduled. And as you well know, your DS260 submission date is what is determining *your* interview date.

Hello mates,

What's out there?
Any one with 2nl for march interview?
I know some of you are preparing for February interview. let"s keep sharing.

fiesta!

selam all of you, how have you been,Dear Kxmegga what about your 2NL did you revived it or not and can some one tell me the difference between AOS and I-134

how did you find the inauguration of our president MR Donald J trump. what impact does his policy towards immigration could bring to us?

Last edited:
selam all of you, how have you been,Dear Kxmegga what about your 2NL did you revived it or not and can some one tell me the difference between AOS and I-134

how did you find the inauguration of our president MR Donald J trump. what impact does his policy towards immigration could bring to us?

AOS stands for affidavit of support which is the I-134 applicable to DV selectees required to submit an affidavit of support.

Please ask questions specifically related to the DV process. This is a diversity visa immigration forum. It's not the place for discussing Trump's inauguration.

AOS stands for affidavit of support which is the I-134 applicable to DV selectees required to submit an affidavit of support.

Please ask questions specifically related to the DV process. This is a diversity visa immigration forum. It's not the place for discussing Trump's inauguration.
Mom I am sorry for the below email but what concerens me is not his inaguration but his imegration policy and am afraid things in the embassy during interview might not be the same and I have afililng things might get tougher and hope we will hear from our members their interview experience. once again appologyy for raising inappropriate title

The annual income of my sponser,how much should it be? does it have a minimum requirement? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Mom I am sorry for the below email but what concerens me is not his inaguration but his imegration policy and am afraid things in the embassy during interview might not be the same and I have afililng things might get tougher and hope we will hear from our members their interview experience. once again appologyy for raising inappropriate title

The annual income of my sponser,how much should it be? does it have a minimum requirement? Thanks in advance

The officials in the embassy implement the law. The law is that if you meet the requirements for DV, you get a visa, even if the guy in the photo on the wall has orange skin.

missed this month's 2nl too..
thanks for asking..

Hello every one my interview is on Feb 6,i have finished all document preparations as well as medical and police certificate

I filled my ds 260 saying I have 12 grade certificate but I had a degree.i haven't received my original degree that's why I didn't fill it in z ds 260.

I have temporary papers, letters of recommendation and internship papers so my question is:
1.should I take my degree to the interview
2.does this cause any problems in acquiring Z visa

Thank you

Don't worry about the degree, it's good to have but what they look for its your high school certificate/diploma.

Keep checking the monthly DV bulletins that show the monthly cutoffs..Ethiopia is listed separately in the Africa section. You can find that info by googling DV bulletin February 2017.