• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

Hello guys,
Long time 2 c u.
As I said it 2 u months ago, I (AF30...)& my bro (AF17...) have got DV 2017. My bro is scheduled for interview in z 1st week of March. My question now is I submited ds-260 in May & resubmited in Jan 2017 to update my new baby boy. Do u think it will create negative impact on my interview schedule?

Tnx all!!!

you did just the right thing
Hello guys,
Long time 2 c u.
As I said it 2 u months ago, I (AF30...)& my bro (AF17...) have got DV 2017. My bro is scheduled for interview in z 1st week of March. My question now is I submited ds-260 in May & resubmited in Jan 2017 to update my new baby boy. Do u think it will create negative impact on my interview schedule?

Tnx all!!!

you did just the right thing, nothing to worry about. and make sure you get him a passport too ..

if I may ask, when did your brother submit his form? and did he unlock it?
im asking because my CN is 9*** but havn't received the 2nl...

you did just the right thing

you did just the right thing, nothing to worry about. and make sure you get him a passport too ..

if I may ask, when did your brother submit his form? and did he unlock it?
im asking because my CN is 9*** but havn't received the 2nl...

Thank you dear for ur response,
He submitted z form around the beginning of June and he did not unlock it.

Thank u

Thank you dear for ur response,
He submitted z form around the beginning of June and he did not unlock it.

Thank u

thanks for the replay...
you know im just a little concerned why my case processing is taking too long..

the VB for february interviews was for case numbers upto 17,500. was your brother's CN not current at that time??

thanks for the replay...
you know im just a little concerned why my case processing is taking too long..

the VB for february interviews was for case numbers upto 17,500. was your brother's CN not current at that time??
So Did did you get your 2NL for April interview?

yes I received it..

Dear Zgreat and other members i got this one for you,
how much time and money does the medical take??
Great news man.
I emailed somone who was interviewed and he said medical costed him 1800 br and 500br for vaccination but u should call the offices to make sure . he did his medical 20 days before interview.