• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

ya ZGREAT , it might be dangerous to call again and again, what I mean try to call for sure once. but is it not strange the response he got that ' his case under process in embassy' if they send his document to embassy for further processing he must got his 2NL by this time.

where is papa ??
what's your say on this brits ???

I will just wait, but am afraid may be i didn't know how to check. U know I was always checking in the immigrant visa status check. I didn't know whether am correct or not. But I need feed back from those who got 2nl.

To check your 2NL, just go to the page you get your selection notification. Use your original entry confirmation number. Your selection notification(1NL) will be replaced by 2NL. This is all what you have to do.
Your CN is low, you submitted your DS260 on time. I can't figure out why you haven't received 2NL yet. You better call and ask what is going on.

To check your 2NL, just go to the page you get your selection notification. Use your original entry confirmation number. Your selection notification(1NL) will be replaced by 2NL. This is all what you have to do.
Your CN is low, you submitted your DS260 on time. I can't figure out why you haven't received 2NL yet. You better call and ask what is going on.

Thanks God-is-love, I will post the feedback after I made a call.

boss and rolex

let me clear things out her

I think rolex is referring the old curriculum and boss is curious abt the new curriculum

1* the old curriculum * have only one exam taken at grade 12 and it was called eslc ETHIOPIAN SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
2* the new curriculum have 2 exams
# grade 10 EGSEC (ethiopian general secondary education certificate )
# grade 12 EHEEQC (ethiopian higher education entrance qualification certificate )

so as the old curriculum the grading was only A-F
in the new curriculum the grading for grade 10 is A-F AND for grade 12 it is the number which is written on the certificate in my opinion they only see if you have results in all subjects you are registered for

so Boss relax you have passed the exam and as long as you have all the results on the certificate you will be fine !!

btw I have heard that the Co might ask you your academic results in the interview

are you good in maths ???
what is the highest grade you score from your exam ?? and
so on make sure you know your results for the interview !!

sorry for the novel
! ZGREAT
boss and rolex

let me clear things out her

I think rolex is referring the old curriculum and boss is curious abt the new curriculum

1* the old curriculum * have only one exam taken at grade 12 and it was called eslc ETHIOPIAN SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
2* the new curriculum have 2 exams
# grade 10 EGSEC (ethiopian general secondary education certificate )
# grade 12 EHEEQC (ethiopian higher education entrance qualification certificate )

so as the old curriculum the grading was only A-F
in the new curriculum the grading for grade 10 is A-F AND for grade 12 it is the number which is written on the certificate in my opinion they only see if you have results in all subjects you are registered for

so Boss relax you have passed the exam and as long as you have all the results on the certificate you will be fine !!

btw I have heard that the Co might ask you your academic results in the interview

are you good in maths ???
what is the highest grade you score from your exam ?? and
so on make sure you know your results for the interview !!

sorry for the novel
Now it's much more clear !! Thanks ...i hv gud result on 10th grade lik 4A..and z rest B&C..... But totally up side down on my 12grade ESLCE...only 2 subjects r above 50 z rest 46.and lik zt..:(

! ZGREAT

Now it's much more clear !! Thanks ...i hv gud result on 10th grade lik 4A..and z rest B&C..... But totally up side down on my 12grade ESLCE...only 2 subjects r above 50 z rest 46.and lik zt..:(
just like ZGREATE says I don't have any idea for the new curriculum passing mark, u better ask people who has the same experience . But one thing I knew for sure as US ADDIS ABEBA embassy dv2015 fact sheet says they need 12 grade result to make sure that u completed 12years education, pls check and consult people.

! ZGREAT

did u take the exam out of 700 or it is out of 500 ??

I think as long as you have passing mark to a university it is not a big issue !
I think ZGREAT , passing for university is not only enough, you should have passing mark for each subject , like maths greater than smtg, English greater than smtg..., etc etc , he has to check seriously before the interview , it is not only passing mark for university or getting stmg out of 700 not sufficient , i think it will be cross checked on each subject, I am browsing previous dv cases if they might have the same experience.

rolex123

Thanks God-Is-Love, Yes I have. And I call them now, and a lady told me it'll be in January.
great yohanmar, nice to here like that , now don't sleep get your civil documents ready, and wait for ur second notification for police and medical exam, great yohanmar, I am happy for you! keep in touch.

I think ZGREAT , passing for university is not only enough, you should have passing mark for each subject , like maths greater than smtg, English greater than smtg..., etc etc , he has to check seriously before the interview , it is not only passing mark for university or getting stmg out of 700 not sufficient , i think it will be cross checked on each subject, I am browsing previous dv cases if they might have the same experience.

rolex123
yes ZGREAT I got it as long as he has university passing mark boss can relax , because old curriculum passing mark D , and for the new one minimum score to pass 10pts , which is equivalent to D !, boss relax