• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Hey guys, I have asked KCC to re-open my DS260 and they emailed to me today. It is re-opened and now I can edit it. I only need to add my educational information (Grade 9 and 10). I only put about grade 11 and 12, since I studied at two different school. I have already authenticated both transcript (From school to Regional educational bureau).

Hey guys, I have asked KCC to re-open my DS260 and they emailed to me today. It is re-opened and now I can edit it. I only need to add my educational information (Grade 9 and 10). I only put about grade 11 and 12, since I studied at two different school. I have already authenticated both transcript (From school to Regional educational bureau).
Nice move.

Hi dears, My case number is 2015AF00014***, from Ethiopia and Submitted DS260 on June 1, 2014. I just want u guys to suggest me of the possible interview period for my case number and also want to know if it is a prerequisite to get the 2NL before I commence document preparation like police and medical stuff

Hi dears, My case number is 2015AF00014***, from Ethiopia and Submitted DS260 on June 1, 2014. I just want u guys to suggest me of the possible interview period for my case number and also want to know if it is a prerequisite to get the 2NL before I commence document preparation like police and medical stuff

Welcome Ebro.
Your interview will probably be on March.
You can prepare your documents, like authentication of educational documents and preparation of birth (and marriage if any) certificates before you get 2NL. But you have to wait for 2NL for medical and police certificates.

As God-Is-Love replied to you, start your document preparation (Authentication), then wait your 2NL for the police and Medical. For more explanation start to read the forum starting from the first page. I think you will get more infromation. Welcome to the group and good luck for your preparation and everything

Welcome Ebro.
Your interview will probably be on March.
You can prepare your documents, like authentication of educational documents and preparation of birth (and marriage if any) certificates before you get 2NL. But you have to wait for 2NL for medical and police certificates.
march is not too late?

not formal word ZGREAT , we have to be modest when we select a word for this blessed forum.
rolex I think you have twist it wrong

medically obsession is thinking about something reptedly or being scared out of nothing I was just referring that obsession

I stand to be corrected ; god is love ??

welcome ebro

you are lucky to join this ride !!

Enjoy and stay active Bro

Emmmm....
Do you expect more than 2500 increment for January and another 2500 for February?
I wish it goes fast. But as per the previous progress, i don't think so.
Yes I do dear

I am guessing January will hit at list 12 k and February 15 k