• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

So...we are having only two cases for December.
How are the November cases going on? I don't know how many they are. But they disappeared.
Please update us our November interviewee friends.

So...we are having only two cases for December.
How are the November cases going on? I don't know how many they are. But they disappeared.
Please update us our November interviewee friends.
yes god is love .
They are lost

mame ,
MB1XXX ,
abcdefg

have an interview in Nov

where are you guys ?

I am thinking that it won't be an issue at all my dear

let me check from others experience and I will let you know what's up
700..and I score 304...it's a pass mark for university by z time
u scored a very good result , no worry relax as ZGREAT says , passing mark D for previous ESLCE mean 10pt for a specific subject , BOSS relax ! wish u best, hope beginning of dec u will come up with good interview experience , till then please update us ur progress abt civil documentation . God be with u! btw r u married or single?

dawgeb you sound like damn sure ??

KCC yemisera zemed aleh ende ? lol
no one has a relative from eth who works at KCC, our simple guess , or extra sense of perception , even I guess January will hit 15K for eth, else I fell like ds260 will cause huge impact specially for case numbers above 30k for eth winners , if the progress keep on like this the impact would extend beyond September for case numbers above 30k for eth dv winners . Let's all prey for this not to happen.

Hello ma forum friends
I was in rural parts of Ethiopia to collect my edu. doc ; birth cert.....
I finished collecting all necesssary documents ; medical and police certificate.
Just waiting my interview date.
I have 2 questions
1. when I fill DS 260 I was a civil servant but currently a student ; Is it appropriate to tell CO even if s/he didn't ask me?
2.Am not fluent speaker of English; is it better to use translator or not?
waiting your valuable advice
Pray for me.

Hello ma forum friends
I finished collecting all necesssary documents ; medical and police certificate.
I have 2 questions
1. when I fill DS 260 I was a civil servant but currently a student ; Is it appropriate to tell CO even if s/he didn't ask me?
Pray for me.
if you have 12 years of education then the Co will expect you to at list communicate in English

we are all not fluent in English ; the interview will not be a long one so try to have it in English

but if you still feel insecure then request a translater !

just so stressed waiting for ma interview date i have finished all my paper works medical and ashara. zats why am lost so busy i have only 10 days for ma interview
Welcome back mame. You are well prepared. Don't worry.
By the way, have you registered your appointment at the official page of US embassy?
You also need to have print out of registration confirmation page for DHL courier service.
Are you done with these?

Hello ma forum friends
I have 2 questions
Pray for me.

the golden rule of visa interview !!

NEVER TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT ASKED !!

SO Bro if you are asked tell them the truth if not why complicate your interview

Welcome back mame. You are well prepared. Don't worry.
By the way, have you registered your appointment at the official page of US embassy?
You also need to have print out of registration confirmation page for DHL courier service.
Are you done with these?

love

do u mean that we should register our appointmebt by ourselves ?? on the US website ??

Hello ma forum friends
I have 2 questions
Pray for me.
Well done abcdefg. You also need to register your appointment at the official page of US embassy, and have print out of registration confirmation page for DHL courier service.
For your questions
1. I don't think it will cause any problem. You can explain even if you are asked. But, more likely, the CO won't raise this issue.
2. As I read your posts you are good in writing. I don't know how fluent you are. But as much as you can communicate, I don't think it will be a problem.