• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

im dv2015 winner from Ethiopia and my case number 00004*** and i know that my CN is low ..but i want to kno when my interview appointment! (already submited my ds260 on may 21 ) and also i want to know what kind of message is going to be sent by KCC?

im dv2015 winner from Ethiopia and my case number 00004*** and i know that my CN is low ..but i want to kno when my interview appointment! (already submited my ds260 on may 21 ) and also i want to know what kind of message is going to be sent by KCC?

You will get an email in about two weeks time. The email will tell you to check the ESC website where you saw your selected letter. You will see your appointment details there...

Thanks a lot! I hv one more Q; I'm not sure about my email address I think I made mistake when I submit ( I use gmail account now :but I think I said yahoo I'm not zt much sure but I'm confused and ;dose it matter not having my email and if it dose how can I fix it ? But i have the confirmation number also I can check my status... did this way help me out!?

Thanks a lot! I hv one more Q; I'm not sure about my email address I think I made mistake when I submit ( I use gmail account now :but I think I said yahoo I'm not zt much sure but I'm confused and ;dose it matter not having my email and if it dose how can I fix it ? But i have the confirmation number also I can check my status... did this way help me out!?

That really shouldn't matter. You will just have to be checking online on your own to find out if the 2NL has been uploaded or not.

Visa bulletin out
November cut off for Ethiopian is 7800
slight increase (800) from October
wish we get our 2nd NL soon

Visa bulletin out
November cut off for Ethiopian is 7800
slight increase (800) from October
wish we get our 2nd NL soon
but there is no.information about 2NL of those 7,000 who were in october.Is there any one who here one?
qn 2. is this number (November bulletin for ethiopia ;7800) includes that of October(7000)? my case is 2015af00009xxx.when did iI receive my notification I am being phatic wid the delayance.

Guys : I think I'm much more closer then z others :and also submitted earlier so I will inform u when I get z 2ndnl (AF4000) Ethiopia

What makes you that q boss i did not get any thing my case number is much lower than you 1xxx and send the online form may 28 but it is family dv case my wife and one child

What makes you that q boss i did not get any thing my case number is much lower than you 1xxx and send the online form may 28 but it is family dv case my wife and one child
Ya u right ur case might b lower zn me: but I haven't heard zs much lower case no frome ma country winners(ethiopia ) most of zm between 11000/25000 so good luck with ur family! Hope ur gonna inform us soon or later!!