• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

i think someone (especially those wiz low Cn) has to come forward and email KCC about z thing provided that there is mutual openness b/n members of the forum on disclosing any 2NL forwarded to ethiopian low CN dv winners

On August 25 ; I sent an email for KCC informing
them I am current on October and they told me to check on september 15.
I checked today nothing new appears

Guys, don't forget that the case number determines the interview date and Ethiopia will be limited (slowed down) in the visa bulletin. So - you may have to wait until January or February for 16XXX cases and march or April for 24XXX. We can't be sure, just warning you this process is a test of patience....

I
Guys, don't forget that the case number determines the interview date and Ethiopia will be limited (slowed down) in the visa bulletin. So - you may have to wait until January or February for 16XXX cases and march or April for 24XXX. We can't be sure, just warning you this process is a test of patience....
Its 24xx and 16xx