• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

[ @biah and @Sm1smom] tnx u guys.
what i want to ask is i don't want to take my baby with me to us not to embassy so why i need to to have passport to the baby.i only want that the embassy knows this baby is mine and registered under beneficiaries. i don't want to take him to america know.

If you're not planning on taking the baby with you to the U.S. for now, the baby certainly doesn't need a passport yet, and you don't need to visit or contact the embassy prior to your interview. Just wait until the day of the interview, you can take the baby along with his birth certificate. Inform the CO that the baby will not be traveling with you to the U.S. but you want to update your information so that his listed as your dependant.

@ZGREAT all good! waiting patiently for the next VB hope I will be current for June interview God wills n btw I am a she lol
Sure you will be curent soon sis, hope all your civil documents are ready except medical and police if not try to get them done till you get current , i did mine during october almost five months ago before my cn curret.
wish you luck Sis

I seriously did not prepare any documents yet but as I read on this forum it seems easy and it can be over within a month I guess! nways i will start my preparation after the VB, and hope u will be here to help if I need one n really appreciate ur good wishes! Thanks :)

I seriously did not prepare any documents yet but as I read on this forum it seems easy and it can be over within a month I guess! nways i will start my preparation after the VB, and hope u will be here to help if I need one n really appreciate ur good wishes! Thanks :)
Hi @the251 welcome to the forum. No worries, we all are here to comfort you with all that we know. Read those resourceful messages in this forum and ask if you have any doubt on any action you want to take. It is really a very helpful forum with 100% success rate so far. Good Luck!!

Thank you.
My interview in brief:

The co asked me to swear for telling the truth.Then the co asked me the following Q's:

Co:Tell me about your work?

Me:...
Co:What is the organization name you are working for?
Me....
CO:How much do you earn?
Me....
Co: do u have a girlfriend?

Me.....
Co: what is her name?
Me....
Co:where do you met her?
Me....

CO: do You want to take her with you?
Me....

CO:what is your relationship with your sponsor?

Me....
CO:He said Your visa is approved and he gave me a yellow page.
Me:D:D:D

any time !! we will help with all we can
cheers

Still waiting the mail.
I called dhl, they told me to wait till saturday .
Dear Rolex, stay relaxed and hold your patience! Nothing will stop you from hitting the target, OK:) By the way Saturday seems logical only if they (DHL office) receive it today (as tomorrow is Ethiopian Good Friday). Monday is the exact parallel to that of ours because it took us 10/11 days after the interview (see the dates on my profile list). Cheers!

Dear Rolex, stay relaxed and hold your patience! Nothing will stop you from hitting the target, OK:) By the way Saturday seems logical only if they (DHL office) receive it today (as tomorrow is Ethiopian Good Friday). Monday is the exact parallel to that of ours because it took us 10/11 days after the interview (see the dates on my profile list). Cheers!
Thanks guys i was also so worried but after this am cool...