• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Congra bro
Thank you Rolex. Congrats to you too for getting your visa package. It is nice to have everything in your hand. Now is the time for booking and planning for your trip. When are you planning to move? Are you moving together with your husband and daughter? Wish you good luck for the process!!! Pray for us to get the 2NL soon and have a positive outcome.

Thank you Rolex. Congrats to you too for getting your visa package. It is nice to have everything in your hand. Now is the time for booking and planning for your trip. When are you planning to move? Are you moving together with your husband and daughter? Wish you good luck for the process!!! Pray for us to get the 2NL soon and have a positive outcome.
I will be leaving in one month time, yes i will go with my family.
Hope you'll receive 2nl around april 25.
good luck.

Recieved DHL package late afternoon. Now planning to move. Congra for those who are current stay strong, be patient and follow the rule and the realtime experiance offered by the forum members and there is nothing that will get in your way from getting the visa.

10 Q bro...can u please share me which airlines u choosed and the price...
I choose fly Emirates they have a very competitive price !

If you are single or doesn't have children it will be a best choice

book very early if possible one month earlier and you will pay around 550-600 $

cheers