• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Hey there how u, last time I raised about spelling difference on the origional entry vs grade 12 eslc & I got the answer that the NEO at 4 k issuing the corrected one, but I went there & asked to fill request application with coppy of 8 grade certificate & transcripts I just done as requested but they requested me to contact them with phone call or they will call me If there collective management decides the adjustment, after all I just got nothing done when I call, they respond me that nothing done & also inform me they are not issued renewal befor, I really have doubt only on this thing pleas make me clear of this thing my cn is 263xx &am be current on may . wish you all a happy eastern! !!

Dear Rolex, stay relaxed and hold your patience! Nothing will stop you from hitting the target, OK:) By the way Saturday seems logical only if they (DHL office) receive it today (as tomorrow is Ethiopian Good Friday). Monday is the exact parallel to that of ours because it took us 10/11 days after the interview (see the dates on my profile list). Cheers!
Thanks @MB1xxx i will stay patiently.
To be frank the biggest leason i have learned most in my life with dv process is double ++patience .
Cheers

The main authentication is done at ministry of foreign affairs. But MoF wants to see stamp and signature of 'kifleketema' as primary authentication only if your birth certificate is more than six months old. So, no need of authentication at 'kifleketema' for a birth or marriage certificate of less than six months old.
Dear @God-Is-Love , the guys @sub-city administration just tell this info or ... ? [source of the info]

Fasika.jpg

Happy Ethiopian Easter for My fellow Forum members!

hey there can you please give me Dhl office phone number?
+251116621600,
but @Ahadu, as per the person i know who is working at dhl told me this morring they usual go to embassy night time to collect any visa packages , so they might collect tonight if it is ready.

Ok bro thank you for the number and i wish as they do it like you said....
@Ahadu , good news, i just called right now to the person i know at dhl who is handling embassy packages ,informed me that he already collected a number of issued dv visa packages late our today confirm mine also, and he will process early morning tommorow.
I will send you his mob number with PM to cross check your name.
BIG DAY!

Wow wh
@Ahadu , good news, i just called right now to the person i know at dhl who is handling embassy packages ,informed me that he already collected a number of issued dv visa packages late our today confirm mine also, and he will process early morning tommorow.
I will send you his mob number with PM to cross check your name.
BIG DAY!
what a good news Rolex....please give me his number to check....nice am very happy for you...but my question is who will send the email is it the dhl office or....

Wow wh

what a good news Rolex....please give me his number to check....nice am very happy for you...but my question is who will send the email is it the dhl office or....
The person i told you will update the system early in the morning and
I think receiving mail is automated with dhl system update .
Sweet dreams