• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Hi guys
I haven't a minute those last 3 days!!!
Bank, phone, appart research etc,,
But it's so exciting!!!

I have a question:
Social security number and card are only for parents or kids will have one?
Monday I will go to an office.
Thanks a lot.

Do we have news from Levi??

Hi guys
But it's so exciting!!!

I have a question:
Thanks a lot.

You will recieve your ssn cards within 2 weeks.
If not you can always go and inquire it at the nearest ss office.
Levi is still on AP unfortunately, but I'm sure it will be fine withing the coming 12 days.

How is chicago cold ?

Hi guys
But it's so exciting!!!

I have a question:
Thanks a lot.

You all get SSN cards. Give it a few days I'd say, they usually arrive quite fast.
Happy to hear exciting and progressing! Keep us posted :)

Hi guys
But it's so exciting!!!

I have a question:
Thanks a lot.

Everyone, both parents and kids, gets the SSN. And I would encourage you to go ahead and visit the nearest social security office as planned to confirm if there's an application in the system for you and your family or not rather than waiting a couple of days to see if the card will arrive.

If they confirm you have applications in the system, the trip wouldn't be wasted either as they can write down the numbers for you and you can start using it while waiting for the actual card to show up.

Ok guys I knew that I have to go to SS office because it had been told one thousand time in the forum :D
Susie and my vlady You didn't answer my question because you didn't understand it because I'm a zero in English!!!!!! :(

Fortunately MOMS with her patience and her mum's experience answered me :rolleyes:

Thank you all !!!

My vlady the weather here is actually wonderful. Too hot for me more than 32 degree Celsius but we had a big storm yesterday afternoon and now it's better :)))))
So not cold yet BUT all people here explain to us that the winter is going to be really hard! And they ask us to buy North FaCe now... :D

Ok guys I knew that I have to go to SS office because it had been told one thousand time in the forum :D
Susie and my vlady You didn't answer my question because you didn't understand it because I'm a zero in English!!!!!! :(

Fortunately MOMS with her patience and her mum's experience answered me :rolleyes:

Thank you all !!!

My vlady the weather here is actually wonderful. Too hot for me more than 32 degree Celsius but we had a big storm yesterday afternoon and now it's better :)))))
So not cold yet BUT all people here explain to us that the winter is going to be really hard! And they ask us to buy North FaCe now... :D

Have fun over there Grandma!

Finally guys. I got it in my hand this morning together with the sealed envelopes. Now on to booking tickets. Thank you all for your support.
I am so happy for you and in the same time so sad about me. Imagin how I feel.

I am so happy for you and in the same time so sad about me. Imagin how I feel.
I can imagine what you feel. Same thing happened to me in August AP for no reason. So I know the feeling. If they hold your passports u got a chance. Mine they gave back with a shrug saying no more visas.

I can imagine what you feel. Same thing happened to me in August AP for no reason. So I know the feeling. If they hold your passports u got a chance. Mine they gave back with a shrug saying no more visas.

Now THAT must have been a low moment. Glad it worked out for you!

Finally guys. I got it in my hand this morning together with the sealed envelopes. Now on to booking tickets. Thank you all for your support.
Congratulation for finalizing your process eucn, and all the best in florida.
now we only with levi in this thread hopefuly soon we will close this chapter on happy end.