• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

So happy to have some news but sad to know that mrs Vlady miss her country so much! :( I hope it will go better!
Suzie do you know the highest European CN this year (2016) ?
Have a nice day!!!! :))

Hey Folks!

Still kickin down in the South;) Starting to feel the heat...but hey, that's why I have the swimming pool available

image.jpg

Planning to travel around East Coast for next two years, get some more U.S. experience in my current job and then take off to Cali.

If it isn't all dried out by then of course :)

Hey Folks!

Still kickin down in the South;) Starting to feel the heat...but hey, that's why I have the swimming pool available

View attachment 514

Planning to travel around East Coast for next two years, get some more U.S. experience in my current job and then take off to Cali.

Im started hating my place! All because of youuuuuu :p. :mad:

Hey Folks!

View attachment 514

Franko,
sorry to hear you had trouble with the stamp,,,I have had the same issue a couple of times since we are still missing one GC, which never showed up in the mail…when we changed address in LAX in December 14,,,one of the kids forms must have fallen through the cracks….the latest is a letter from immigration acknowledging that the have the missing GC and a promise to send it to me before august…lets see,,,its been several phone calls and emails…..

I still have unfinished business here and there and just to be on the safe side, I got a re-entry permit for two years……

Enjoying Florida right now…..waiting for the school year to begin….it can't be soon enough with 3 kids at home….