• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Yo Peeps!
Just had a "Nightmare at the airport" situation. Nobody knows about the "stamp" and the endorsement for a year deal so I had to argue my way through the gate because they would not accept the visa and the stamp as a temporary green card. Loads of phone calls until they found somebody knowledgable.

Jesus Christ Bananas! I'm too old for that stuff :D

What airline?
I've known a few people myself included who have done this successfully but I have always wondered about the 'clueless clerk' scenario. I would assume though that if they fly to the U.S., there is someone who knows how it works...

Hi my friends!!
How are you???
Franko are you ok now with your GC? Because I had the same problem and the gc was fell during the production. They had to send me an other while all my family had their.

Simon you had a blog????? Where I can find it?

Hi nice Susie :)

Someone has some news from my vlady
Damn me I didn't get on call with euro2014! I have to do it!

Hi my friends!!
How are you???
Franko are you ok now with your GC? Because I had the same problem and the gc was fell during the production. They had to send me an other while all my family had their.

Hi Chicago!!! How are you doing in the winter there? Can always come visit Simon and I in the sunshine!
Heard from Vladdy a couple of weeks ago - sounds very busy but loving the US.

Hi my friends!!
How are you???

The Blog is BritSimonsays.com - it is mainly about DV stuff.

Ditto on what Susie said - if you fancy seeing the sun - come and look us up....

What airline?
I've known a few people myself included who have done this successfully but I have always wondered about the 'clueless clerk' scenario. I would assume though that if they fly to the U.S., there is someone who knows how it works...

Norwegian Air, flying from London Gatwick. They have been flying to the US for just over a year so maybe they the issue lays there. Good flight on a Dreamliner though :)

Hi my friends!!
How are you???

My wife's card and mine have been delivered just over a week ago. All good there. My friend recently mailed them to me. Just did not get there on time :)

And Vladdy is OK. Just busy and cold :)

Hi peeps,
Sorry for long absence, I was busy hunting some vicious hound down in Maryland.....
:D

What??!! :eek:

Hi my vlady
Happy to see You alive! :)

Hello chicago!! How are you?

I have been in LA the past few days and am suffering culture shock. I feel like I am in a different country, not the same state!! Smog, traffic, aggressive bad drivers, and local TV news full of crime and road rage!! Argh! Oh, and sunburn, haha.

I have been in LA the past few days and am suffering culture shock. I feel like I am in a different country, not the same state!! Smog, traffic, aggressive bad drivers, and local TV news full of crime and road rage!! Argh! Oh, and sunburn, haha.

Come back to civilization - or escape south the San Diego!

Sun burn!
Ohhhhh I miss SA lekker sun :)

What's wrong with us ppl? Why is everybody so silent or so unexcited about this time of the year which should actually be more of our time? Heads up! We have not lost anything yet and we are still here in the game. Of note, we are 394XX but still expecting a surprise in this upcoming VB. If not, August for sure. So, what are your thoughts? Let's move some. We may not still be able to make it tis year- and that's OK- but at least we can show how much we want tis with our positive attitude at this. Let's go!

Hi my dream team! How are you?
Does life is always good for you?
Mine is perfect! Weather is now better in chicago and I reserved vacations in Florida in December! :))
This summer I go back to France in the summer but next year I will visit California. :) and hope to see sir simon and Suzie.
How are you my Vlady??
Simon, Suzie and mom it's so nice to you to continue to help new winers!!
Do you know how many selectees for dv2016?
Sloner? Did you win this year?
Franko still in Florida??
Well I hope to have some news from everyone.
I wish you a wonderfull day :)

Franko has gone all quiet...
Happy to hear all is going so well!
Look forward to seeing you when you visit CA!

91k selectees for DV2016. We don't think sloner is selected, but maybe it is a secret this time too...?

39xxxx 14dv cohort , are you guys all alive and kicking?
My self im fine, just my wife is very nostalgic, and she misses her family so bad! She is going back soon for 2 months, she is taki g the little monsters with, so its gonna be a holiday for me toooooo
Uncle franky, are now settled in florida?
Give us some feed back peeps?
Thanks