• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Congratulation for finalizing your process eucn, and all the best in florida.
now we only with levi in this thread hopefuly soon we will close this chapter on happy end.
Close it will and strange to leave this thread behind. I guess Simon will lock it in a couple if weeks. Are there any more on ap from our cohort?

Close it will and strange to leave this thread behind. I guess Simon will lock it in a couple if weeks. Are there any more on ap from our cohort?

Congrats EU! Glad you made it!

I guess a big part of our lives is coming to an end. Hopefully they will throw Levi into the mix and we can forget about the goddamn DV2014 roller-coaster and move on in the land of the free :)

Congrats EU! Glad you made it!

I guess a big part of our lives is coming to an end. Hopefully they will throw Levi into the mix and we can forget about the goddamn DV2014 roller-coaster and move on in the land of the free :)
I hope this days I will have a good response too. Let's be positive at least ;)

Hi guys
Still not a minute for me!!!
Now all children are at scho so it's better
I wanted to Check in where is the process for printing my green card but they ask me a receipt number. When I put it they say
"Your application/pétition has been accepted ans is pending review"

I didn't receive gc either social security card. Here go to the ss office take about 4 hours waiting so I didn't have time before children are enrolled at school

I miissssss you!!!!

Hi guys
I wanted to Check in where is the process for printing my green card but they ask me a receipt number. When I put it they say

I didn't receive gc either social security card. Here go to the ss office take about 4 hours waiting so I didn't have time before children are enrolled at school

I miissssss you!!!!

Miss you too Grandma. The message you saw for the Green Card is correct.

It is worth going to the SSA to get your SSN. They sometimes do it right, but you don't want to wait.

Hi mr simon!!!! So happy to read you!!!

When you say that the message is correct what do you mean ? Am I going to receive my gc soon??

Hey! Now we sleep at the same time!!!!!!' :p

Yes give them a few weeks. Mine came through in just over a week - but Elis requests may go slower.

I don't sleep. :-(

Hi guys

I miissssss you!!!!

Hi Grandma. Nice to here from ya! I hope you are enjoying yourself in the US of A. I still have more that 6 months before I move permanently so I'm enjoying myself too :)

So when are you planning to take over Chicago City??? :D

Hiiiiii franko!!!!

I don't understand What is "take over" :D:D
I don't know if it means "leave" or "govern" !!!:confused:

@ simon I'm waiting at the social security office ;)

Govern!

Take the "nearly" out of your signature :D

Given the green card two months to arrive...

So I went to the social security office today and they said that no application has been done yet!!!!
They did a new one today. I should have our SS card in one week.