• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

There's no impact about the days of registration for being selected with high or low CN other the hand the instruction ain't allowed us to be registed during last week due to heavy entrants can be disqualified ours entrants

There's no impact about the days of registration for being selected with high or low CN other the hand the instruction ain't allowed us to be registed during last week due to heavy entrants can be disqualified ours entrants

Read the post following this, I think you misunderstood what they mean. It is warning you against leaving it to the last minute because you could lose out as a result of the likely slow website. Not that you'll be disqualified.

But they're used to double checkin' ours photos for discovin' the multi entrants cuz It's practically impossible to a computer to detect the fraud if someone changes Hairstyle

Facial recognition has NOTHING to do with hairstyle. It is based on biometric data to do with the positioning of your (unmovable) facial features.

Just breezing on by to wave and say hello. I am so busy right now I have to keep reminding myself to remember! Midnight on May 4th is my checking time :) I hope everyone is doing well. How exciting, another year, another draw :)

Just breezing on by to wave and say hello. I am so busy right now I have to keep reminding myself to remember! Midnight on May 4th is my checking time :) I hope everyone is doing well. How exciting, another year, another draw :)

Thanks for checking in Qewty and yes its exciting to see that the lottery will change the life of several people this year. Lets hope we are part of that selected group :)

But they're used to double checkin' ours photos for discovin' the multi entrants cuz It's practically impossible to a computer to detect the fraud if someone changes Hairstyle

The software program used for detecting duplicate entries is a lot more sophisticated than people who think they can defraud the system by changing hair styles, wearing wigs, using different colors of contact lens, etc give it credit for. It is the computer that detects most, if not all the duplicate entries the not so smart applicants, who actually think they're smart, try to slip in.

No not him, he's making fun of the other guys who did what you described.

Also..
I see we already have the first "I heard stories..." in this thread, sigh. That way lies denial for those who get selected. Tip: if you get selected, make sure you have all your ducks in a row. Even if you believe in fate or praying or whatever, those things are not going to get you a visa - meeting the requirements will.
I strongly agree, i have heard and bla bla stories! Guys USA is not like other countries where you have a friend or someone you know who can make things easy! Hahahaha i got a say from a friend that no one will be picked from AF and AS this draw! Oh my god its so true! Hahahahahha

Hahahaha, arent you the guy last year, that said that you know that u wete selected,and that u r sure that u were selected, same way talking like this,hehe last year i wait to you my username was 3amak mahmoud! Hehehe and all of sudden when results were out, u got offline never replied! So this year i am telling u take it easy! Dont act like u won it! Cuz u will not! Until u win it hehehehehehhe
Yes. That guy I am! ...and I am back!

Oh my jad, hahahhahaha so nice! Scary, hahaha y would it be? Either u win or not! If u win now really its the scary part! And if not, try ur luck in october