• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

Is it possible that the "Welcome Notice" arrives after receiving the GC? Haven't gotten it yet. And does it contain sensivite information?

Is it possible that the "Welcome Notice" arrives after receiving the GC? Haven't gotten it yet. And does it contain sensivite information?

Sometimes it does arrival with the GC or after the GC, and sometimes it never shows up. No big deal if it doesn't, the most important thing is the GC itself.

So.... quick question here. hopefully I can get a quick response. We just received a letter in the mail from USCIS stating that my wife Visa Package is complete and ready to go but they have not received payment yet. However we did pay this on the 21st march, 5 days before we arrived at our POE. I paid mine the same time seconds apart and my green card has been produced and has been sent apparently to the address I supplied. I have proof that we paid the fee and even on the USCIS website is says "payment submitted." I tried calling them up and they told me I should mail in the proof of payment to them. Which is all good and well but not really practical from here in Australia. Is there any other way around this? I am also going to email the texas service centre because thats where the letter came from. Just wondering if any one has had any other experience like this? And if so, is it an easy fix?

Is your "bubble" on accepted or optimized?
Just paid the Immigration Fee at USCIS ELIS and the 'bubble' moved almost instantly to Optimized status (I was expecting to get Accepted status first). Also received this confirmation by e-mail. The process seems to go fine even though it will be completed after we enter the States next week :)

thanks! i called them and they said that they will mail it back to me. however, my daughter's card is still being produced since march 23. does this take that long?

hi Guys
I paid my immigration fee after 18 days of arrival on 17 March 2015. But still my status bubble shows Accepted.
I am very much worried about that. My ELIS account summery is
Request Type: USCIS Immigrant Fee
Case Received Date: Mar 18, 2015
Received as: E-file
Status Date: Apr 17, 2015
Payment: Submitted

Please let me know what should i do now and should i contact about this matter.

hi Guys
I paid my immigration fee after 18 days of arrival on 17 March 2015. But still my status bubble shows Accepted.
I am very much worried about that. My ELIS account summery is
Case Received Date: Mar 18, 2015
Status Date: Apr 17, 2015

Please let me know what should i do now and should i contact about this matter.

Judging by recent posts that should have gone into optimized by now and as it's more than two months after you paid you really should have received your GC. If you look on the ELIS page (links at the bottom IIRC) there should be both a phone number and a link to an online query form.

this is My ELIS account summery
Case Received Date: Mar 23, 2015
Status Date: Apr 20, 2015

s
tatus in progress, and lifecycle optimized, status update have changed twice on 16 and 20 April, till now i didnt receive yet both SSN and GC,
hopefully, this is normal procedure,
and regarding SSN, i followed up to SSN office near to my home on Thursday, i went there and asked about it,, why does it takes so long for SSN,
but the answer, really make me surprise, according to them, immigration had sent already SSN to the address that i provided. but i said '' i didnt receive till now,
finally, the officer asked me to re-write my name and address, and she will do replacement with the new ones, and it will come in within 2 weeks,

this is My ELIS account summery
Case Received Date: Mar 23, 2015
Status Date: Apr 20, 2015

s
tatus in progress, and lifecycle optimized, status update have changed twice on 16 and 20 April, till now i didnt receive yet both SSN and GC,
hopefully, this is normal procedure,
and regarding SSN, i followed up to SSN office near to my home on Thursday, i went there and asked about it,, why does it takes so long for SSN,
but the answer, really make me surprise, according to them, immigration had sent already SSN to the address that i provided. but i said '' i didnt receive till now,
finally, the officer asked me to re-write my name and address, and she will do replacement with the new ones, and it will come in within 2 weeks,
When did you enter the U.S. ?

ELIS is only for the green card. It has nothing to do with the SSN card.

i entered to US on march 16, 2015,
ok then,
i tough, elis will do for both, i dont know that one.
may be i need to call again USCIS :),

But you paid March 23rd, nevertheless that is still more than 2 months, you should have your green card by now.
I think your card was supposed to go into production on 20 April but something went wrong with the process. This is what happened to me.
Visit a SSA office to find out about your social security card.

hi Susie QQQ
As u told me in the reply of my last post that on the ELIS page (links at the bottom IIRC) there should be both a phone number and a link to an online query form. I didn't find IIRC on my ELIS account page . Can u please help me out where can i find that in my ELIS account

Sorry I no longer have my elis login details to check, but there used to be a lot of info at the bottom of the page in small type including contact details. Or just look up the uscis helpline on Google?

By the way IIRC = if I recall correctly, I hope you weren't searching for that phrase...!

Here's a summary of my case.

Case Received Date: Apr 24, 2015
Status Date: May 8, 2015

The bubble circled optimized.
When I tried to check my case status using ".../casestatus/landing.do"; but website says, "My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered.."

Could someone please tell me what's going on?

Here's a summary of my case.

Case Received Date: Apr 24, 2015
Status Date: May 8, 2015

The bubble circled optimized.
When I tried to check my case status using ".../casestatus/landing.do"; but website says, "My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered.."

Could someone please tell me what's going on?

you can call USCIS, that is free, (18003755283), i am sure she/he will do something with ur case.
good luck