• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Thanks a million for yr advice again, 'mom'.
Ps : I knew they can be very Christian in the US but I reckoned they wouldn't be needing an 'apostle' indeed :p

Oh yeah!

tumblr_n5vn6n4Ie11rfduvxo1_400.gif

Ceac site is really down !

Message on site :
The Department of State is currently performing maintenance on this site, which is expected to be completed by 9 pm, March 28, 2015 (Washington, DC time). We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience; please try back later.

Ceac site is really down !

Message on site :
The Department of State is currently performing maintenance on this site, which is expected to be completed by 9 pm, March 28, 2015 (Washington, DC time). We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience; please try back later.

It was up for a while, but it broke again. They outsourced the maintenance to Russia.

dear all
I just checked my status visa status at ceac.state.gov
it says :

" issued
IV case No : 2015af21xxx
case creation date : oct x
Status update date : 03-APRIL-2015

your visa has been printed . Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed , your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions , or if we need updated contact information , you will be contacted."

amazing how fast to get this update after one day old interview.
thanks god .

dear all
I just checked my status visa status at ceac.state.gov
it says :

" issued
IV case No : 2015af21xxx
case creation date : oct x
Status update date : 03-APRIL-2015

your visa has been printed . Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed , your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions , or if we need updated contact information , you will be contacted."

amazing how fast to get this update after one day old interview.
thanks god .
Congrats man!
note: edit your signature :)

Here is my experience

I arrived at the Abu Dhabi Embassy @ 8.00 AM , I wait to be called to handover the documents , all want sample , last she question me about finiancial suuport so I give here my saving accounts and Work offer letter .

Then I wait to be called by CO , we enter room , here is below the question .

How long you been in UAE
What did you finish your university
What you are working now and where
What you did not been to the military service
How much saving you have

There was no question about where I will go or stay in US , Very sample interview .

Thanks again for all the help .

Now I have question regarding the online green card fees payment .

Can i change the address online while paying the Green card fees or only at the point of immigration when i travel

Here is my experience

I arrived at the Abu Dhabi Embassy @ 8.00 AM , I wait to be called to handover the documents , all want sample , last she question me about finiancial suuport so I give here my saving accounts and Work offer letter .

Then I wait to be called by CO , we enter room , here is below the question .

How long you been in UAE
What did you finish your university
What you are working now and where
What you did not been to the military service
How much saving you have

There was no question about where I will go or stay in US , Very sample interview .

Thanks again for all the help .

Congratulations!!!

I had my interview on 31 march in Abu Dhabi embassy.
result : AP
as you know we are Iranian my job field was oil&gas and my husband had been served in military service.
hope to be cleared before visa ending :p
but sth strange happened , they didn't take any visa fee !!! o_O i asked them 3 times said it's OK.o_O
i was really confused and under stress and went back to embassy in evening again and persisted to go
inside , then when the officer found out what had happened got shocked and did apologize and took money.
when i came back hotel they sent me an Email and appreciated my honesty :)
again tomorrow they called back again and asked for my CV.
now waiting for soon clearance :)
thanks everybody who answered my questions here

as you know we are Iranian my job field was oil&gas and my husband had been served in military service.
but sth strange happened , they didn't take any visa fee !!! o_O i asked them 3 times said it's OK.o_O
i was really confused and under stress and went back to embassy in evening again and persisted to go
inside , then when the officer found out what had happened got shocked and did apologize and took money.
Good Luck Laleh. I hope you get it. There is plenty of time before September, so hopefully you get your clearance well before then. Fingers crossed.

Hope your AP gets resolved soon. All the best!

All the best Laleh. Hope things turn out real nice.

Keep your head up, should be all good!!