• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I have been a spectator of this forum since August. I know Scratches personally and he knows me. I can even post his pic here. I will confirm to you guys when he gets his visa. I surely will.

Sorry, scratches, nobody is buying that lie. So it's still goodbye!

i think most people would loved to see the outcome of scratches' interview, considering his unique case. jux for future reference and analysis

His case is not that unique it seems, and others with the same kind of issues are getting denied.

Hello @Britsimmon @SussieQQQ
My hosts has moved from his former location to a new one. I know am expected to make this change in address at the POE. My question is: can i go online to make the change before I get to the POE to effect the necessary change? or get to POE make changes and later go online to make the change as well.
Thank you.

Hello @Britsimmon @SussieQQQ
My hosts has moved from his former location to a new one. I know am expected to make this change in address at the POE. My question is: can i go online to make the change before I get to the POE to effect the necessary change? or get to POE make changes and later go online to make the change as well.
Thank you.

Until you have entered you are not expected to update the address. So, do that at the poe - that should be all you need to do.

I have sent more than 4 mails since 25th February, 2015 but i have not receive any reply
normally they will not reply to the messages as you wanted but then suddenly reply to all of the email at a go. Please just calm down because they have recieved your emails.

can i join the us air force if i am given the visa?
the minimum qualifications for serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
  • You must be at least 17 years old (17-year old applicants require parental consent) to apply and in BMT before your 28th birthday.
  • You must (with very few exceptions) have a high school diploma
    Non-prior service applicants must be at least 17 to apply and in Basic Military Training before their 28th birthday.

Officer Training School (OTS) applicants must be at least 17 to apply and commissioned before their 35th birthday.

Physician, Nurse and Allied Health applicants need to contact a recruiter, as the age criteria may vary by profession.
  • http://www.militaryspot.com/air-force/requirements-to-join-the-air-force/

@Moderators & SuzzQQQ, will you encourage someone to join the US Military?

As mom said, it's a personal decision. I'm kind of surprised to be honest you would ask a question like that off random internet people, given the implications of being in a military ... There are things only you can know if you will be comfortable with.
I believe there is a fast track to citizenship if you do, however, I am not sure of all the details.

that is all I dream of. my last experience of air force officers' reruitment was very bitter - eliminated because of 0.5 inche - just before interview.

Last edited:
@Moderators & SuzzQQQ, will you encourage someone to join the US Military?
Ha ha ha.
Sure you want to live a life piloted by others?
If you want to be a Us airman, follow guriix at guriixusjourney.WordPress.com
He was in DV 2014 and he just joined.

that is all I dream of. my last experience of air force officers' reruitment was very bitter - eliminated because of 0.5 inche - just before interview.

Some people like the regime if being told what to do and when to do it and some like barking orders!! If its your cup if tea or coffee, go for it!!

the highest CN ready (accra) extracted from CEAC as at March 2nd is 25689
AP 33
Ready 181
Issued 85
Refused 112
(principals only)

globally, 4651 visas were issued in the month of february
http://britsimonsays.com/

Last edited:
the highest CN ready (accra) extracted from CEAC as at March 2nd is 25689
AP 33
Ready 181
Issued 85
Refused 112
(principals only)

globally, 4651 visas were issued in the month of february
http://britsimonsays.com/

There are only four cases at Accra above AF16241 - so I think those four cases are not from Ghana, but rather are Africans from other countries, interviewing at Accra.

As for the numbers from Accra, they are pitifully low. I think it is likely that Accra are still not updating CEAC correctly. If we just read the last couple of months of the Accra thread there have been accounts of 6 or 7 families being interviewed in a day with at least half refused - and those cases must add up to more than 112 refused and 85 issued.