• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I deleted the values of the cells containing the subtotals, i taught the values were placed there after your calculations. i didn't know they contained formulas but i made use of it when checking the Feb 25, 2015 data file (progress of Ghana). It worked perfectly.
View attachment 402

Feb 18, 2015 data file (progress of Ghana)
View attachment 403

Please why is it that almost a week after the 2NL were released, the family members total still stands at 623. Does that mean those who got the 2NL details have not been updated? If so, then whose duty is it to update it, KCC or the embassy?

The reason I put the totals on top this time was so they would always be right there in front of the user that doesn't use spreadsheets much. Whatever works for you though...

I do believe Accra are not updating CEAC correctly. I don't believe the 623 number - and actually don't believe any of the Accra numbers. AF region has 830 cases "in Transit" - which are "unclaimed" cases. That is about 1400 selectees - I am sure some of them belong to Accra. I also know that there are cases that are issued/refused etc still at ready, not just at Accra. So - whilst the CEAC data ended the year very accurately last year, I think the flurry of updates I saw in September was partly embassies catching up with status updates.

The reason I put the totals on top this time was so they would always be right there in front of the user that doesn't use spreadsheets much. Whatever works for you though...

I do believe Accra are not updating CEAC correctly. I don't believe the 623 number - and actually don't believe any of the Accra numbers. AF region has 830 cases "in Transit" - which are "unclaimed" cases. That is about 1400 selectees - I am sure some of them belong to Accra. I also know that there are cases that are issued/refused etc still at ready, not just at Accra. So - whilst the CEAC data ended the year very accurately last year, I think the flurry of updates I saw in September was partly embassies catching up with status updates.

Since I wrote this, 501 of the 830 In Transit cases have been claimed - and none of them by Accra.

However, Accra have updated the existing cases - here are the current numbers.

623 127 131 62 303 0

Since I wrote this, 501 of the 830 In Transit cases have been claimed - and none of them by Accra.

However, Accra have updated the existing cases - here are the current numbers.

623 127 131 62 303 0
are the numbers normal compare to previous years?

No, they are lower, but the point is, these are not the real numbers...
if ACCRA is not updating the data, is KCC not bothered about this development since that might mean they are not reporting the number of visas issued, refused and on AP?

if ACCRA is not updating the data, is KCC not bothered about this development since that might mean they are not reporting the number of visas issued, refused and on AP?

Accra not updating the CEAC site is not the same as giving the wrong info to KCC!! KCC will get the info more directly, don't forget not all embassies and no AOS are on CEAC and KCC need all of the info..

Not updating CEAC does not mean they are not reporting to KCC accurately.

Greetings friends, it has been long time since I joined you. I am trying to check on you and to motivate you on your journey, it has been a year since my family and I left for US, we started like you are doing, I believe things will go well as you go through all your processes. I have missed a lot from here and have lost track on what is going on here, forgive me.

October, thanks

If you're current and made submissions in October then its possible to have your 2nl in three weeks time. however lets wait till the VB is relished this week and that will help do some additional predictions. kindly use the available time to cross check your documents and photocopies to make sure everything is going on well. Good Luck

I need some clarification on the military and it's quick benefits of citizenship, thus the duration specifically.

Hi mates, I'm thinking of participating in a conference in New York before, finally moving to Virginia. Can I arrive in NY and provide my host's Virginia address to immigration officers or I need to provide my NY hotel address? I will be living in NY for just a couple of days and have no host there. Will that create a problem with immigration officers? Thank u