• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Vladek, you bought "валенки" and "шапку-ушанку"? :DSorry, English bad translation of these words.:) I show you a picture.
78280.jpg
Да я положил две пары носков и двойных штанов :p

Somebody is going to go to Buffalo?
I do not advise. :D:cool:

Simon, why not can I post a link? o_O You have reached your limit 0 links per post.

Hmmm - I have the same problem - I think Monica is altering settings to stop spam - but the setting is too harsh!

Oh I seem to have missed a conversation entirely... Presumably with someone I have on ignore ? Either that or have been reading really badly!

Simon is speaking in coded language and assuming you can either decipher codes or read his mind :p

Anyway, what he's trying to say is that in order to deal with the large barrage of spam messages in the forum, the site administrator aka Monica implemented a program that is preventing EVERYONE from posting links in their messages and that there's ongoing communication behind the scene to resolve the issue.

See Simon, how easy that was? :p:D

Oh I seem to have missed a conversation entirely... Presumably with someone I have on ignore ? Either that or have been reading really badly!

Awwww, do you have Sloner on ignore??? I wouldn't miss his posts for anything. There are (and always have been) comedy gold!

Simon is speaking in coded language and assuming you can either decipher codes or read his mind :p

Anyway, what he's trying to say is that in order to deal with the large barrage of spam messages in the forum, the site administrator aka Monica implemented a program that is preventing EVERYONE from posting links in their messages and that there's ongoing communication behind the scene to resolve the issue.

LOL - yes Mom. Thanks for translating Simonese into English.

That didn't seem to follow on from anything I saw though so it must be....

Awwww, do you have Sloner on ignore??? I wouldn't miss his posts for anything. There are (and always have been) comedy gold!

Yes. From ages ago when he kept posting rubbish. It was either that or leave the forum to get away from him.

…yes indeed and thats why I am going…I am done with the whole winter wonderland thing! Anyway…leaving in 3 weeks….bada bing

I'm having web conference/pre-interview next week with a company based in the Sunshine State so I might be joining you there early next year :)