• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Just a quickie Folks. On the DS forms supplied to KCC where they ask: Have you ever applied for SSN. I chose "Yes" as I received SSN when on L-1 in 2009 (allowing me only to work for my employer) . Now let's say that I will "activate" my GC in January and two days later I will attend a job interview, I am assuming I will be able to use my original SSN given to me in 2009 no problem ???

Just wanted to make sure that SSN assigned to a person on non-immigrant visa stays assigned to that person for life :)

Just a quickie Folks. On the DS forms supplied to KCC where they ask: Have you ever applied for SSN. I chose "Yes" as I received SSN when on L-1 in 2009 (allowing me only to work for my employer) . Now let's say that I will "activate" my GC in January and two days later I will attend a job interview, I am assuming I will be able to use my original SSN given to me in 2009 no problem ???

Just wanted to make sure that SSN assigned to a person on non-immigrant visa stays assigned to that person for life :)

Yes mate, that is your number for life.

Not green card yet
But this afternoon when I called (an other time), the robot voice told me that the 13th of November the producing of a new card began. :)
So now I'm waiting now (again) :D

For the weather here I would like to put a photo but I don't know how to do.

Not green card yet
But this afternoon when I called (an other time), the robot voice told me that the 13th of November the producing of a new card began. :)
So now I'm waiting now (again) :D

For the weather here I would like to put a photo but I don't know how to do.

You should get it in a few days then :)
Ooooooob chicago winter......

Vladeck you froze? :DNow looked at the weather forecast in Kansas. http://www.nova-wings.ru/forecast/weather/5497/ However, not heat. I used to think that this warm city. But, look at my weather forecast and you will become warmer.:D http://www.nova-wings.ru/forecast/weather/49/
Holy moly sloner lol
Its really worse in Russia!
But also what makes it terrible for me, is when I go to work at 4:30 am, I have to scrab the ice off the wind screen, and the wind doesnt make it an easy mission...
And apparently thus is just the beginning of winter :eek:

This is why God created Florida and California.
In California - earthquakes, in Florida hurricanes, the terrible humidity, snakes, crocodiles, tropical diseases. In these two states, many illegal immigrants and crime.:( Everywhere has its disadvantages.
But Vladek, you picked a good spot.:D:p
In winter, too, has its advantages. Winter sports, ice hockey, ice rink, ski, knocking down icicles.:)

Last edited:
In California - earthquakes, in Florida hurricanes, the terrible humidity, snakes, crocodiles, tropical diseases. In these two states, many illegal immigrants and crime.:( Everywhere has its disadvantages.
But Vladek, you picked a good spot.:D:p
In winter, too, has its advantages. Winter sports, ice hockey, ice rink, ski, knocking down icicles.:)
Yes bud :)
Kansas rocks :D

Vladek, you bought "валенки" and "шапку-ушанку"? :DSorry, English bad translation of these words.:) I show you a picture.
78280.jpg