• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Giants!!!!!!!

Need to learn baseball rules....

I must say, I am going to miss my cricket. At least we have cricinfo.

Not happiness here!
Always no more informations.
Account on uscis Eli's is still the same. No updated since 25th of September.
I've met a man that wait for his green card since July!!!! And no change for him too. :(

Not happiness here!
I've met a man that wait for his green card since July!!!! And no change for him too. :(

Chicago, did you check that other site?
That man that is waiting since July, must call them - there is something wrong.

Chicago, did you check that other site?
That man that is waiting since July, must call them - there is something wrong.

Agreed, there's something wrong with the man's case. My suggestion would be for the man to actually visit USCIS office in person, talk to someone face to face to find out what is going on and get further guidance on what to do.

Me and him have the same story.
We can't meet them face to face. We need to have an appointment given by the service on phone On the phone they say we have to wait for a letter.
Of course I check the 2 websites and the same is told: updated for the last time the 25th of September
The account is completely block.
Even if I called them. Nothing changed.

Me and him have the same story.
We can't meet them face to face. We need to have an appointment given by the service on phone On the phone they say we have to wait for a letter.
Of course I check the 2 websites and the same is told: updated for the last time the 25th of September
The account is completely block.
Even if I called them. Nothing changed.

Yes, you go online and book an infopass appointment in order to meet and speak with a person face to face. Learn more about infopass appointments below - the link also has options for reading the instructions in French

http://www.us-immigration.com/infopass/

Not happiness here!
Sorry to hear about the hassle you are going through grandma, hopefully mom's link will help....

Sometimes miracles happen...

Ta da...
What, ta da? I live in Russia and can be useful to man. Explain to me what it means.
Ta-Da-c164163_l-.jpg

No problem dude.

Has it been tougher/easier than you thought? Adjusting to life in the USA ok?
Honestly, beside the ssn late reception, everything went excellent buddy, I really can not complain.....
Im just struggling a bit with the yankee accent, but I will get over it im sure ;)
Thanks to your guidance and mom and other forum mates.....