• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi guys,
I got my interview scheduled for December. Now I have to make the online registration for the courrier (DHL) to send the documentation to the embassy...
The winner of DV2015 is my husband...so i created an account with his details including myself as his wife (with all necessary details: passport, birthday etc).
The instuctions weren't very clear regarding the accounts you have to create to send the docs to the embassy. Does anyone know whether I have to create another account for myself, or being included as his wife in his account is OK?
I searched everywhere for any info but I'm not clear about this one!
Would really appreciate any help :)
Thanks
I'm not sure where you're being interviewed or what the procedure over there is, but in Kuala Lumpur where I'll be having my interview, we are required to create one account per case number and that account covers the principal as well as all derivatives. Unless it is clearly stated otherwise, I would assume it's the same for you.

After all the drama that happened to my friend and the depression that he got into,he managed to get his passport at night and was able to catch a plane arriving to Cairo at 6 am,so he managed to attend the interview and he's visa has been approved,he is very thankful for all the infos he got from here,am waiting to talk to him to tell me all the details of the interview and will be sharing it here with the others..
Now i have to wait for my case

Happy to hear that! And good luck for yours.

Hi every body my cn af 14xxx from Egypt could you expect when can I make my interview?
Visa bulletin go slowly this year
it will continue with this range

hello i was the mistake in dv lottery entry form.i was given two address,because there is line1line2 i thaught add1 add2.But i have entered ds260 one address.this matteris any iffect?pls help me thanks.

hello i was the mistake in dv lottery entry form.i was given two address,because there is line1line2 i thaught add1 add2.But i have entered ds260 one address.this matteris any iffect?pls help me thanks.

Your address is unimportant to the process - so it will not impact your case negatively. Just make sure it is correct on the DS260

Yes it is a real scare and this goes well beyond the dv. I too have been watching it with quite a bit of apprehension. Let's us hope that a medical breakthrough is found soon

Is it possible to know whether you have passed the medical test from IOM before the interview with a CO ? And what exactly are they looking for when you dis lobe ( remove your clothes), ie head to toe physical examination?

Hello All,

I'm very new to this but i've learned a lot reading through threads in this forum. I have a few questions in mind. But below are my details

Case Number: 2015AF000077xxx
Entry status checked : July 24, 2014
DS260 form Submitted : Oct 15, 2014
Confirmed: Oct 15, 2014
Second NL: not yet
Police Report: not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview: not yet
Visa pick up: not yet

With my case number above, and having applied for DS260 in October, When likely is my visa interview? i saw that in the visa bulletins allocations for Africa is 8,000, 14,200 and 17,000 in October, November, and December Respectively.

Hello All,

I'm very new to this but i've learned a lot reading through threads in this forum. I have a few questions in mind. But below are my details

Case Number: 2015AF000077xxx
Entry status checked : July 24, 2014
DS260 form Submitted : Oct 15, 2014
Confirmed: Oct 15, 2014
Second NL: not yet
Police Report: not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview: not yet
Visa pick up: not yet

With my case number above, and having applied for DS260 in October, When likely is my visa interview? i saw that in the visa bulletins allocations for Africa is 8,000, 14,200 and 17,000 in October, November, and December Respectively.
Filling the DS260 in October should not negatively affect your case as your number is high. Your interview should likely be between August and September in case we get to the whereabouts this time. Good luck.

b@ck ^_^
Hello every body

We all know that we are going to receive a notification to our Emails about the 2nl
what about if i lost my Email?

thanks every helpers here

b@ck ^_^
Hello every body

We all know that we are going to receive a notification to our Emails about the 2nl

If you lost access to your email (meaning all attempts at recovery failed, which is quite unlikely these days), then all you can do is contact KCC with a new email to which they need to send your second notification. May take a while and some persistence though.

b@ck ^_^
Hello every body

You don't really need the email. THe email tells you to check the ESC website for your appointment details. The details are not in the email. So - when you hear 2NLs are out you can simply check the ESC and find your date that way...