• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hello, i have been selected for 2015 too. I want to know if i need to file the petition? I am from Africa and living in China now.

On the letter saying you were selected for further processing, it says to read the instructions on dvselectee.state.gov. Did you do that???

hi RedSox, could you please share us when did u make the changes and ur case number.
thanks
Hi Rolex, no problem:
Case number: SA000007xx. Current in november bulletin;
may 21, submitted form;
august 26, first change;
september 24, second change;
october 9, bulletin;
october 23, 2NL received;
interview date, december 04.

I noticed something, when i submitted the form at first time, the confirmation page said this:

"Your Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application (DS-260) was sent to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC)
for review."

And when i submitted second time (first change in august) the confirmation page said this:

"Your Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application form (Form DS-260) has been automatically forwarded to
your interview location."

So, when i submitted the second time in august 26, i think the form was already processed and was on interview location.

I hope this information will be useful.

Greetings!

Hi Rolex, no problem:
may 21, submitted form;
august 26, first change;
october 9, bulletin;

I noticed something, when i submitted the form at first time, the confirmation page said this:

"Your Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application (DS-260) was sent to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC)
for review."

And when i submitted second time (first change in august) the confirmation page said this:

"Your Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application form (Form DS-260) has been automatically forwarded to

So, when i submitted the second time in august 26, i think the form was already processed and was on interview location.

Greetings!
This is perhaps the best indicator we have so far showing that the D's 260 can be ammended at the interview location.
What is not clear is whether re-opening a form that is still at KCC may lead to reprocessing thete which might take additional time

Last edited:
Hi Rolex, no problem:
may 21, submitted form;
august 26, first change;
october 9, bulletin;

for review."

Greetings!
thank u so much, i hope this will help for other forum mates, wish u luck, i am sure u will share ur interview experience after dec 4, keep in touch

hi everybody
i was reading preparing docs for interview in travel.state......
when you read additional docs may need in your embassy.......
i checked in embassy file there is a form for age 18-60
there is a question :
IS YOUR EMPLOYMENT AFFILIATED TO THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAN? YES/NO

actually my company was affiliated to the government till two years ago but now is private.

now which one should i choose YES or NO ?
there is no space to write this note that was affiliated till two years ago

need your opinion and guidance pls

Dear laleh,

Right now the company is private and not affiliated to the government of Iran.
Don't make any sensitive word on your form or interview ,say the current position ,if officer want more information,explain to him/her.

If the most current situation of your employer is that it is a private company, my opinion is that the answer is NO.
The oppotunity to expound this answer might be at the interview, then you will.

Hello everyone,

I have been following the forum lately, you are doing a fantastic job !

i have one question... my number is EU32XXX and i submitted the ds260 on 30th of June...

Is there any chance of not receiving a 2nl at all ?

Hello everyone,

I have been following the forum lately, you are doing a fantastic job !

i have one question... my number is EU32XXX and i submitted the ds260 on 30th of June...

Is there any chance of not receiving a 2nl at all ?

The chance for you not being selected for an interview is very very small... However this highly probable will not happen before March-April with a possible interview date in June-July 2015.

I really hope that too, anyway really grateful fo ur fast reply
After all the drama that happened to my friend and the depression that he got into,he managed to get his passport at night and was able to catch a plane arriving to Cairo at 6 am,so he managed to attend the interview and he's visa has been approved,he is very thankful for all the infos he got from here,am waiting to talk to him to tell me all the details of the interview and will be sharing it here with the others..
Now i have to wait for my case

Hi guys,
I got my interview scheduled for December. Now I have to make the online registration for the courrier (DHL) to send the documentation to the embassy...
The winner of DV2015 is my husband...so i created an account with his details including myself as his wife (with all necessary details: passport, birthday etc).
The instuctions weren't very clear regarding the accounts you have to create to send the docs to the embassy. Does anyone know whether I have to create another account for myself, or being included as his wife in his account is OK?
I searched everywhere for any info but I'm not clear about this one!
Would really appreciate any help :)
Thanks

After all the drama that happened to my friend and the depression that he got into,he managed to get his passport at night and was able to catch a plane arriving to Cairo at 6 am,so he managed to attend the interview and he's visa has been approved,he is very thankful for all the infos he got from here,am waiting to talk to him to tell me all the details of the interview and will be sharing it here with the others..
Now i have to wait for my case
Congrats Mutaz for your friend. I'm expecting my interview in Cairo mostly in January. Would be great if you can share with us your friend experience. I've posted in your profile page. Please check