• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

What on earth are you saying? Do you know the meaning of the abbreviations you're using? Your posts don't make any sense, at least to me.

You received your 2NL but you don't know the date of your interview yet? You called KCC last week and got put on AP? o_O:eek:

Sorry @Sm1smom , I said very fast as chat!
I submitted my form on 17th of june,case as2xxx,last week call to KCC and get answer my case is under Application Process for getting the 2SL.
In asia last case submitted form on 16 june receive the 2sl.

Last edited:
Sorry @Sm1smom , I said very fast as chat!
I submitted my form on 17th of june,case as2xxx,last week call to KCC and get answer my case is under Application Process for getting the 2SL.
In asia last case submitted form on 16 june receive the 2sl.

This is certainly clearer now. :) It's important to note that posting in a public forum is not the same as chatting or sending text messages.

hi everyone excuse me for my poor english but i have a question about 2NL
first 2NL sent the 23 Aout to people who are validated DS260 in 19-20 May and current
Seconde 2NL sent the 19 Dec to people who are validated DS260 in 21-30May and current
third 2NL sent the 23 Oct to people who are validated DS260 in 01-19 June and current
I can tell you is that they increase very slowly
so what are your opinion?

Hello everyone,
summarizing the calls to KCC from some persons in globe for receiving the 2SL ,KCC said wait until end of the October!
there is any chance for get interview in last week of December for some DV winner?

Hi,
after i submit THE DS 260 i got married so if i unlock my application it has an effect on interview date .. plz your suggestion.

Hi,
after i submit THE DS 260 i got married so if i unlock my application it has an effect on interview date .. plz your suggestion.

What you should be concerned with isn't wether unlocking your form will delay your interview date or not. What you need to do is to contact KCC and request for them to unlock your form so that you can update it and add your spouse as a derivative. You should not continue to process it as 'single' since your marital status as changed.

Hi,
Hi,
It doesn't affect the interview's date (if you submitted it early). I made changes two times and i received the 2NL when my case was current.

Hi,

It is not supposed to affect the date but as mom said that is not your concern. You need to process correctly as married, if you are serious about wanting to get and keep a green card.

I am not very new to this forum per se but I have not been able to post any comments as indicated in my earlier communication above.
Fortunately, My first comments have gone through. Having said that ladies and gentlemen, my fellow 2015 team green, I have been entering DV lottery for the
last 17 years. By the grace of God, I was selected for 2015 DV lottery and I give him All the glory, my cn AF58xxx. Is it a good one and when do I expect my interview.

I am not very new to this forum per se but I have not been able to post any comments as indicated in my earlier communication above.
Fortunately, My first comments have gone through. Having said that ladies and gentlemen, my fellow 2015 team green, I have been entering DV lottery for the
last 17 years. By the grace of God, I was selected for 2015 DV lottery and I give him All the glory, my cn AF58xxx. Is it a good one and when do I expect my interview.
Your number is good. I think your interview should be around June/July 2015. All the best

Hello
My friend who lost his passport last week and managed to get a new one entered his passport in the Egyption embassy to get his visa so as to travel to Cairo and have his interview there tomorrow the 27th, but the passport is still not out, he will recieve it tomorrow,which is after the interview time..in that case what can he do?

Hello
My friend who lost his passport last week and managed to get a new one entered his passport in the Egyption embassy to get his visa so as to travel to Cairo and have his interview there tomorrow the 27th, but the passport is still not out, he will recieve it tomorrow,which is after the interview time..in that case what can he do?

He needs to call the Cairo embassy urgently as soon as they open in the morning to explain the situation... He should have done this already as he must have known last week he would not get the passport back in time by Friday probably?

The thing is the embassy scheduled his visa issuance and for him to recieve it for today,and he was leaving on tonight's plane thats why he didn't think he'll miss the interview,but yes i will ask him to do what you said

The thing is the embassy scheduled his visa issuance and for him to recieve it for today,and he was leaving on tonight's plane thats why he didn't think he'll miss the interview,but yes i will ask him to do what you said

:( hopefully he can reschedule it easily.

Hi,
It doesn't affect the interview's date (if you submitted it early). I made changes two times and i received the 2NL when my case was current.
hi RedSox, could you please share us when did u make the changes and ur case number.
thanks

Hello everyone,

I created this forum in order for us to share any information about DV 2015 winners.
You guys can post any inquiry you have.

I hope we can work together until we get the Visa.

Cheers DV 2015 Winners Family !!!

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/671695982883784/
Hi Everyone and congrats to those who got the nod for DV2015.

Britsimon and others who have helped countless people on this forum, a massive thank you, the advice you share is priceless.

So for those new selectees, here is what I believe is the process for DV2015 winners, if anything is incorrect please let us know!

1. Find out Case Number (CN) from acceptance notification available only online.
2. Decide whether to do Consular Processing (CP) or, if currently in the US, to adjust immigration status (AOS).
3. Regardless of whether doing CP or AOS, submit form DS-260 online (now only available online, open May 19). This form goes to the KCC for processing.

.... then, assuming everything is correct and accepted by KCC...

4. Wait until your case number becomes current by checking the monthly visa bulletins (VB). Interviews for DV2015 only begin in Oct 2014 and run until Sept 2015 (or until the diversity visa quota is filled).
5. Once your CN becomes current AND your DS-260 has been processed, KCC will automatically schedule an interview time for you and inform applicants of that time about 6-8 weeks before the interview.
6. (For CP only) Before the interview, arrange for police checks and do a medical exam from an authorized doctor.
7. Attend the interview with supporting documents.
8. Wait for the Consulate to return passport with Visa.
8. Enter the USA within 6 months of the Medical Exam to activate Greencard.
9. Receive Greencard in the mail 2-6 weeks after arriving.

Does this seem accurate to people? Any corrections or additions would be fantastic.

A few questions ... I am in the oceania group OC0011XX and so I imagine that my CN will become current in May or June next year. Does this mean that there is no rush for me to submit my DS-260 or should I submit everything as soon as possible?

I live in New York and have several overseas trips planned in the rest of this year, will applying for the Diversity Visa affect my ability to travel out of the US, and if so is it advisable to hold off submitting my DS-260 until after I get back to NY (Sept or Oct this year)?

Thanks everyone and good luck to all...

jw
Hello, i have been selected for 2015 too. I want to know if i need to file the petition? I am from Africa and living in China now.