• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Not yet! still looking until last week! :rolleyes::D:)
AS2xxx current Sep

I haven't received a notification either as of yet about the interview and my number is before Bleri's (EU10XXX), DS 260 was submitted on 19 May.
Utopia, I think with AS2XXX your number was current in October - in September they were still doing the interviews for the 2014 winners.
Wish you a great day dear fellow forum-dwellers!:)

I haven't received a notification either as of yet about the interview and my number is before Bleri's (EU10XXX), DS 260 was submitted on 19 May.
Utopia, I think with AS2XXX your number was current in October - in September they were still doing the interviews for the 2014 winners.

October bulletin came on Sep 9. I said as bulletin update time .actually I'm current in November ( under 2950) :D
Cheers!! :)

I called KCC just a few minutes ago. We are EU000047** and sent our forms in on the 6th of July. In theory our interview should have been in october. The lady on the phone told me she picked up our forms on the 8th of October and to expect 6 weeks of processing time. I asked if that meant no December interview and she confirmed December interviews had already been scheduled.

If the 8th of October is right, and so is the 6 weeks processing, that will mean our application won't be ready by November 15th either....so in essence we could now have a February interview?!

I am hoping she isn't right on all those counts or it could mean some of the paperwork will lose its validity!

De
I called KCC just a few minutes ago. We are EU000047** and sent our forms in on the 6th of July. In theory our interview should have been in october. The lady on the phone told me she picked up our forms on the 8th of October and to expect 6 weeks of processing time. I asked if that meant no December interview and she confirmed December interviews had already been scheduled.

If the 8th of October is right, and so is the 6 weeks processing, that will mean our application won't be ready by November 15th either....so in essence we could now have a February interview?!

I am hoping she isn't right on all those counts or it could mean some of the paperwork will lose its validity!
December interviews have already been scheduled?? :O
Honestly I don't get it anymore...the way interviews are scheduled!
Maybe I'm wrong, but i would suggest to give them another call next week... Your nr is way to low to make you wait that long.
Best of luck!
Pls keep us informed with your latest news,

Wow - they have really messed up with the DS260 implementation....

I wrote a little about the impacts of that situation here - http://britsimonsays.com/?p=64

I would be willing to guess you will get an email in the next couple of days....

I also called... not good news for me... they told me that I'm current but I still have wait until they finish the processing... so call again around the 15th of Nov

It has been exactly 4 month since I submitted my DS-260 (June 15th) , and current since October... I really don't understand what is happening...

I called them today and they said me that I will be interviewed in Dec, but a woman didn't know exact date. (DS-260 filled 30th of May, EU under 5000). :)

It is a very long waiting.... I guess we even may not be able to make for Dec interview. Current since Sep. submitted DS 260 on 10 July case no AS70*. Has anyone received 2NL.....?

I just called KCC , a nice lady pick the phone up. Told me my forms hasn't processed yet. Her friends are working on DS260 which submitted on June. And advice me to call 2 or 3 weeks later and said that my forms could be processed and get the good news 2 or 3 weeks later.

I just called KCC , a nice lady pick the phone up. Told me my forms hasn't processed yet. Her friends are working on DS260 which submitted on June. And advice me to call 2 or 3 weeks later and said that my forms could be processed and get the good news 2 or 3 weeks later.

That is good info - thanks!

Esa when you submit the form?June or July?
Founded in your old post 6 July!! A bit late!

Last edited:
as for me i emailed them last week and got this

Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and pending
further embassy review for the
continuation of your visa processing. KCC is
currently scheduling visa
numbers for your region for the month of
November. Please refer to the
visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate
the current numbers
being processed. This bulletin is updated after
the 15th day of each
month.

well lets wait and see whoz going to get the 2nl........af00012***

as for me i emailed them last week and got this

Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and pending
further embassy review for the
continuation of your visa processing. KCC is
currently scheduling visa
numbers for your region for the month of
November. Please refer to the
visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate
the current numbers
being processed. This bulletin is updated after
the 15th day of each
month.

well lets wait and see whoz going to get the 2nl........af00012***

At one point i think this solely depends on what time the D260 form was submitted.
My number AF2xxx is pretty low, still no 2nd letter so far

Hi all i`m from Egypt and i ask KCC to reopen my Ds260 to add my newborn girl and they open it and i still processing my baby passport.
I firstly submitted it on 20 June and I'm asking about: after i resubmitted it again they still count the processing from the re-submit date or the first submit date?
worring about the delays in interview although i`m not yet current.