• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Am sorry TYT but I blive there's light at end or the tunnel, so far i think your case one of the few remaining as we close 2014 DV program i pray God will come your way soonest! but I also once suggested earlier that if emails and calls to the EMB does not work yu can schedule for an appointment avail yua self and I blive yu will have accurate and ample time to express yua case i wish may be yu had tried this one and maybe could ve worked,dont get angry tho its been very painful for yu bro its not over yet rmember God makes a way where seems to be no way keep the spirit alive bro!
Well he is having a table at the moment that makes him have no hope at all....coz the figures r like less than 2,675 remaining. So cosmetically it's not looking cool.

@tyt I am not sure the forum can help you beyond what they have already shared and what you have done. Personally I think you should wait out the remaining 18 or so days and not stress over something you have no control over. Even for those of us who received the visas, we can not say we were in control at all. You just prepare the best way you can and hope for the best. AP cases are sometimes not as straight forward as we might think...it is possible that they discovered something else as they were carrying out their investigations...wait out the 18 days left and hope for the best.

@britismon i saw a letter from this fouroum
which said to an applicant who was on Ap
that their are nomore suffient visas to be
issue and i think that was on september5th ,
so hve they refused the Ap cases that they
dont want to issue the visa to and leave with those that they want to issue a visa to bro ??
Pls tell me...thats why they give them all letter
on sept 5 ??

@britismon i saw a letter from this fouroum
which said to an applicant who was on Ap
that their are nomore suffient visas to be
issue and i think that was on september5th ,
so hve they refused the Ap cases that they
dont want to issue the visa to and leave with those that they want to issue a visa to bro ??
Pls tell me...thats why they give them all letter
on sept 5 ??
@tyt what really happens is that once you are placed on AP, you lose your visa number. Once your AP has completed successfully, then you have to wait for availability of a visa number. It is thus possible that AP cases might complete but never get visas as the demand for visas this year has been high. Similarly if visas run out before the AP completes, then what you just described will happen. Again lets wait and see what the next couple of days will bring you never know the region might still have visas available.

Only two working week left till the deadline of
September 30th. I couldn't have thought in my
wildest dreams that they could drag me right
till the deadline. You guys don't have any idea
what kind of feelings I am going through
right now. I couldn't find a smiley which could reflect my feelings on this forum!!!!! AP is the
second name for "Sheer torture".

bro i'm tired of this waiting now ,i just want sep30 to past nw ,coz i don't know why they kept my passport for so long like this and put me in to this nightmared ? Its unfair!! But God is watching i know i am qualify and no fake document along and no document missing...why? I'm tired of this mess and waiting nw!!
Sure Mr TYT,you are indeed in a dark tunnel where many others were previously confined(some came out alive but some never made it)put on a brave face-Can you see a dim LIGHT which is growing brighter and brighter in that tunnel (open your eyes Sir)? just be patient before rescuers pull you out.But if we MUST go by your Quit statement-I would suggest to prepare for the DV 2016 which to me is unnecessary.DON'T QUIT SIR our prayers are not in Vain.

Any updates Guys ?
tension began to increase more and more ..
ohhh my God ! only we have this week and
the next those days are the hardest days in my whole
life .. the waiting is killing me slowly

no updates yet...
tension began to increase more and more ..
ohhh my God ! only we have this week and
the next those days are the hardest days in my whole
life .. the waiting is killing me slowly

after they retain my passport and doing this nightmared to me...oo God save me..
Only God can save you.He can hear a cry of his Son.TYT don't doubt the power within the 2 weeks.Now call the Embassy on Monday and if possible book an appointment under the administrative option as Rodgers had advised you so that you can be able to express your thoughts and feelings to the respective authority as some:.. ( who have been issued) have doubted your interview process. You will now have a second chance with the CO BUT,CALL THEM ,CALL THEM,CALL THEM...

Last edited: