1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by utamaduni, May 21, 2014.

1. utamaduni

utamaduni Active Member

I have created this new thread for the Eastern Africans to use as we pray and hope this new soft ware will work this time round. lets cross our fingures hoping the old forums can be recovered and some how link them to this thread.

Sami trom likes this.
  2. Styluz

Styluz New Member

Hope its gonna work...guys need to come here in masses coz we still have a lot to share.

Sami trom likes this.
  3. Hamniwes

Hamniwes Member

Hamniwes checking in. Atleast in this new platform its easy logging in,via mobile, on the other platform I found that effin impossible... Plus loving the new look loads.

Sami trom likes this.
  4. Rajiv S. Khanna

Rajiv S. Khanna HOST, Immigration.Com Staff Member

I took the liberty of sticking the thread and adding the prefix "add your info here."

koechf, utamaduni and jensimo like this.
  5. Jorj

Jorj Active Member

Styluz ??
    What's your name on the other forum?

Sami trom likes this.
  6. Jorj

Jorj Active Member

So which is which? The old one or this new one...?

Sami trom likes this.
  7. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

This is the new new one.

8. Hamniwes

Hamniwes Member

I think what Jorj is asking is whether we will move on into the new platform or stay on the old one. My take, the new platform looks good, but on the old one we have loads upon loads of information. Plus its perfectly usable..... Probably me thinks maybe they should limit.people from creating new threads on the old platform and encourage them to build them here. Especially for the dv2015 peeps

Sami trom likes this.
  9. Britsimon

Yes I agree with your take. However, the "old" forum is too easily corrupted (so it isn't really usable) and it will be hard to split focus between the two. I would like to encourage people to post all new posts here and I hope that the site admins can find a way to import all the oold history - or at least keep it available in a read only mode. THe thing is the search functionality on the old forum was, frankly, awful. I used google to find posts in the old forum. This new software has much better searching, a clean look, OK emoticons and so on....

utamaduni and Hamniwes like this.
  10. Jorj

Jorj Active Member

I prefer this one...easily accessible via a mobile phone.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
    Sami trom likes this.
  11. Jonge

Jonge Active Member

Hi friends...I hope you are all well. I think this forum is much better...it loads faster and is simple. No fancy stuff when all you want is help.

Sami trom and utamaduni like this.
  12. Nubiken

Nubiken New Member

Hi All
    This one looks great. I am all for this one for new posts.

Sami trom likes this.
  13. Hamniwes

Hamniwes Member

Am very happy for Aimanda and Kaia, congratulations on getting your visas. Its been a great week for this thread Id say....

Sami trom and Paulloh like this.
  14. Jorj

Jorj Active Member

Congratulation s to both of 'em. We are happy for you guys

Sami trom likes this.
  15. utamaduni

utamaduni Active Member

Congrats to both of them and their families as they prepare to pack their luggages and establishing their new homes abroad. Hope the DV 2014 community can migrate here...though alot of info is in the old forums i had bookmarked alot of pages that had contacts etc. The software is user friendly. Wishing all going for medicals and preparing to face the CO all the best!! Those hoping and praying for a big jump in the VB....lets keep on praying that we shall all be current in the last VB!!

Sami trom likes this.
  16. CHRISTABEL

CHRISTABEL Active Member

Hi mates.
    I love this new site. Its pretty fast and very accessible.
    Wishing all going for medicals and preparing to face the CO all the best and hoping and praying for a big jump in the VB and by His Grace we shall all be current in the last VB

Sami trom likes this.
  17. Hamniwes

Hamniwes Member

This new forum is crazy, Im reading Britsimon , SussieQQQ, some1smom, then me and we all have new member tags beneath our names??? Atleast for one time we are all new even when that simply isnt the case.....

Sami trom, vladek and CHRISTABEL like this.
  18. jensimo

jensimo New Member

Loving the new forum

Sami trom and Rajiv S. Khanna like this.
  19. Britsimon

It's kinda nice - we have a level playing field, because we are all on the same journey....

20. Jorj

Jorj Active Member

Hey guyz, how are you all doing?
    Tumekimya sana!!