I-751 GC Remove Conditions - Vermont Center June 2013

Mantikos..I did not look at it like that. I was thinking there must be another office in Vermont; but it makes perfect sense that it is retained in VSC not transferred. Let's see what happens :)

Update..I received my letter today and it states the case was transferred to CSC although the text/email said local office.

Hello all
My case can not be found online, tried both the receipt number from biometrics and extension letter. Not worried yet just curious if all of you are able to find your case online?
Busy with home renovation, in case I don't log on anytime soon; I do thank you for your kind response.
Good luck.

Hello all
My case can not be found online, tried both the receipt number from biometrics and extension letter. Not worried yet just curious if all of you are able to find your case online?
Busy with home renovation, in case I don't log on anytime soon; I do thank you for your kind response.
Good luck.

My first Notice of Action "Receipt Number" doesn't exist online either until I received the second NOA that extends my Green Card for one year; the "receipt number/case number" was different that the first NOA and its recorded online this time.

Try to enter the numbers and letters combination without the dashes. If its still not showing up, call the office about your case and ask for the EAC Number.

Update: received another text/email stating my case has been transferred to a USCIS office and is now being processed. I already received this information so why again?

Same thing happened to me twice in and row. Paperwork turned into ping pong ball across the country from CA to VT and everywhere in between.

Hmmm I havent received any notices of any transfers of any sort. So i am in limbo as well as I dont know who has it? whos processing it? whats going on? Its definitely a fun time.

Hmmm I havent received any notices of any transfers of any sort. So i am in limbo as well as I dont know who has it? whos processing it? whats going on? Its definitely a fun time.

If you haven't received a notice that would imply VSC is still processing yours
Everyone that received a notice had their case transferred to CSC for load balancing
Hopefully this means everyone gets processed faster - I'd rather have mine done and over with prior to moving

Thank you Mardzc24. Spoke to a tier two agent and received a letter showing case transfered to csc. Also able to check status online.
Good luck to all of us and thank you again.

If you haven't received a notice that would imply VSC is still processing yours
Everyone that received a notice had their case transferred to CSC for load balancing
Hopefully this means everyone gets processed faster - I'd rather have mine done and over with prior to moving

I checked on my status online today and its still saying Initial Review and no notices about the app being transferred anywhere. So maybe they are processing it maybe they arent.

Also how does this impending Govt. shutdown affect the USCIS processing? They are talking about the Military will be paid but what the USCIS workers? I am afraid that if this goes through this will delay our processing even further.

Also how does this impending Govt. shutdown affect the USCIS processing? They are talking about the Military will be paid but what the USCIS workers? I am afraid that if this goes through this will delay our processing even further.

USCIS is a fee based service, and services will continue as normal. According to the USCIS website all offices are open. Fee based is why we pay large amounts of money in order to submit applications.

The only USCIS service effective by the shutdown is the E-Verify system which was taken offline this morning.

USCIS is a fee based service, and services will continue as normal. According to the USCIS website all offices are open. Fee based is why we pay large amounts of money in order to submit applications.

The only USCIS service effective by the shutdown is the E-Verify system which was taken offline this morning.

Ok thats a bit of good news then. There is a silver lining for paying a lot of fees then.

UPDATE:

A friend of mine in SC who is going through the same process as I am, we got pretty much the same timelines on the USCIS actions taken, has RECEIVED her 10-yr Green Card already.

She said that the sender address on her mail said its from Charleston, SC.

Does this mean that our cards had to go through the local ASC office first before it gets sent to us?

Its been more than a week since she received her card and I still haven't heard a thing about mine.