I-751 GC Remove Conditions - Vermont Center June 2013

We called the USCIS to see if there is any movement since receiving the packet on 2/7. The rep only saw on their system that they received our initial app on July of last year. They didnt show that we got an RFE. So now they told us that the USCIS site will have updated information by March 5th. And the waiting game goes on.....

I don't know if you guys have noticed this but the RFE has a different EAC number than the one the case started with. I don't get and update with the RFE as far as being received even though it got signed at the CSC. It's weird. I remember when I first got my GC it showed the update once they got the RFE. I tried using the number on the RFE letter and it saying the system doesn't recognize the numbers. Are you guys having the same issue?

Thanks

The USCIS website still shows Initial Review ... hasnt changed the status or anything since last July when they received it. Getting a bit tense now. I will check the EAC number of the RFE notice tonight and let you know if its the same or different.

I got an email/ text on 3-7-14 stating Document and card production, and today I got the approval letter on the mail.
It normally takes a week to get the green card in the usps certified envelope! I will keep you posted on how fast it gets here.

Sincerely,

D

06-25-13 I-751 Package sent to VSC
06-26-13 Package received and signed at VSC
06-27-13 Conditional Resident Status Extended Notice Sent from VSC
07-01-13 I -751 Receipt Notice received in the mail
07-10-13 Biometric appointment notice received
08-01-13 Biometric walk in successfully
08-22-13 Email/ Text Case update. Case transferred to CSC
09-05-13 Email/ Text Case update. Case transferred to local USCIS and then back to VSC
12-12-13 Received RFE
02-20-14 RFE response received at CSC
03-07-14 Text/ Email Document and Card Production Ordered.
03-10-14 Approval letter received in the mail.

@Rok8man
The website never moved from initial review. It jumped directly to card/ document production. The weird thing is that the circle on top of the message wasn't highlighted. I thought at one point it was a glitch on the USCIS site buy luckily it was accurate. I received the approval letter in the mail today.

Our timelines are very similar and I'm pretty sure that you will hear from them tomorrow or the day after.
I thought I was supposed to send the RFE package to VSC but when I got to the post office I realized it said Laguna Niguel, CA.

The best of luck for you and believe me you should hear from them no later than this friday! Cases are moving quick.
The only thing I have to wait for it the actual " Green Card "

Sincerely,

D

09-05-13 Email/ Text Case update. Case transferred to local USCIS and then back to VSC
12-12-13 Received RFE

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email/ text on 3-7-14 stating Document and card production, and today I got the approval letter on the mail.
It normally takes a week to get the green card in the usps certified envelope! I will keep you posted on how fast it gets here.

Sincerely,

D

Congrats. Finally an end to your journey. We are still in limbo. I check the online site every day and no movement there. My wife called the USCIS number and was told we will know something within 60 days. So the wait goes on for us.

I finally received the card on 3/13/14! Huge weight off my shoulders! Now I gotta wait 2 years and a half to apply for citizenship!
Best of luck for the people still waiting! Approvals are on their way!

12-12-13 Received RFE
03-13-14 Green Card Delivered!!!!

rok8man,

Awww sorry about the RFE snag. I hope it resolves itself sooner.

Regards,

Well we hit a snag on our i751 process. We received an RFE for more evidence. Apparently the ones we sent was not enough. Got the stuff sent out yesterday to Vermont. So now the wait begins again. Congrats to those who got theirs approved. This journey has been more hectic than the first process.

rok8man,

Awww sorry about the RFE snag. I hope it resolves itself sooner.

Regards,

Thanks Ananga. The wait continues. I check the USCIS site everyday and everyday it says its in Initial Review even though we had the RFE. My wife called the USCIS and we are on hold for another month before we know whats going on. In the meantime we are moving. We built a house and sent proof of it to USCIS with all the paperwork. This is really getting stressful now not knowing.

new here

hello,
My name is GAbby and I am new here. I have been in and out of this webpage for quite some time and finally registered.
I am also filing the I751 for the June deadline for my husband.
I sen the I751 packet on friday 3/21 by US Certified mail, requiring signature and I also added the slip that requires someone there to sign for it.
I checked the status and it said it was REJECTED and it's coming back.
I am assuming it's because I put that extra add on slip that required for someone there to sign for it, what do you guys think? The packet arrived and immediately rejected...so now i have to wait for it to come back to us.
feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Its hard to tell why it was rejected. I had sent in the package for my wife and it got sent back for lack of postage even though I had it weighed by the USPS machine. So you cant tell why it was rejected till you get it back.

I got very good news today. The i751 app was approved and gc production ordered on 6/3/2014. What a relief it was to get that. We didnt think it would take us this long but its finally done. Now see you all for the next step.... n400. I hear the application form has doubled from 10 to 21 pages. Let the fun times begin.

We got the green card yesterday. It was such a relief. Total time was 11 months from start to finish. Next step N400 in a few months.

Hello, I am new to the community

I just filed my I-751

08/30/2014 I-751 sent to Vermont
09/03/2014 Receipt of Notice (Extended Letter)
09/15/2014 Letter for Biometrics recvd
09/30/2014 Will go to do Biometrics.

Anyone else wants to share they time frames and experience?

my experience with Vermont center well guys When I read all your posts here it made feel relieved as me and my wife on the wait for so much time then we received a letter for RFE more now I'm preparing it I have extra evidence for one extra year after we send our I-751 in 0ctober 2015 and now we are in October 2016 they asked for more Evidence so I'm prp'n one as we don't have much more I work as an offshore worker due to oil field drop in 2015 I had to douple my time to stay on the enough pay to manage life my wife is USAF I work now 9 month in the year but we managed to put gather more evidence as they requested except no more pictures me and her not into photos they we didn't take much in this extra year and as for the affdavits I submitted about seven at the first time we filed our I-751 that's what we can get as we don't have no more close friends I cannot go ask a resturante manger we like to eat there sometimes to write me an affidavit for the USCIS it look really awkward my wife is fixing to retire with Disability due to her PTSD condition which is another challenge to live with she has all of the stress also fighting for custody for her 2 kids from aprevious marriage and her ex is very vendictive he raised her child support on her she can'nt handle so much as far as also getting another interview as we did one on our 1-485 application hopefully we don't have to do another one as she panaic due to her PTSD a lot that is why the USAF is going to retire her so honestly I'm doing my best to keep her away from the USCIS stress anyway I went I got and extension stamp on my passport as the first one ended I don't know what else I can do for evidence we going to submit all what we have got for this extra year I'm facing a lot of stress and frustration with all whats is going on . what you guys advice me to do please .sure I don't want to be in an interview and asked some stupid questions on our bedroom time that will be very awkward and very disrespectful.