Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this. Like they do in other GC forums, lets put our labor Receive Date (RD) at the bottom of our posting.

Thanks,
pkanthi

---------
RD: Aug 5th, 2004 @ WY.

Arvind_I140 said:
Hi All,

Any approvals from Wyoming of cases filed in June.

Thanks

Hi,
I heared from my employer up to June went to federal.My labor filed in July,so i am waiting for next update dates.

sam

pkanthi said:
Let's do this. Like they do in other GC forums, lets put our labor Receive Date (RD) at the bottom of our posting.

Thanks,
pkanthi

---------
RD: Aug 5th, 2004 @ WY.
Pkanthi,

Its a good idea.

Thanks

kris
----------
RD: July 16, 2004 @ WY

prasad_vv said:
My Labor RD is : June 14th @WY

Regards,
Prasad
Hi Prasad,

Still you have'nt got any update for your case?.Turisam mentioned in this thread that all cases filed during June went to Federal.

regards

kris

krishsur4GC said:
Hi Prasad,

Still you have'nt got any update for your case?.Turisam mentioned in this thread that all cases filed during June went to Federal.

regards

kris

That's what I also wondered.Hi Prasad did you speak with your attorney/employer about state clear?

Thanks,
turisam.

Hi

I spoke my attorney today. He said my case went to Federa two weeks back.

Regards,
Prasad
RD June 14th @WY

prasad_vv said:

Regards,
Prasad
RD June 14th @WY

It's good to hear from u updated news.Congrtatulations !

Turisam.

prasad_vv said:
Thanks, Hope Federal wont take much time..

Regards,
Prasad
Hi Prasad,

Congrats !!. Hopefully your Federal Labor also get cleared soon.

Guys,

Looking at the trend, Wyoming SWA should have started processing the cases filed during July by this time.

regards

kris

RD: July 16, 2004 @ WY

prasad_vv said:

Regards,
Prasad
RD June 14th @WY

Hi Prasad,
Congraduation!! It's definatly a good news that LC process in WY is moving.
Hopefully, they are processing July's cases. I really hope that all of our LCs can be cleared before Jan.1, 2005, so we don't need to worry about the new regulations of LC in Jan1. 2005

Here is my question: Does the lawyer or employer get the notice that the case was cleared in State stage and move to Federal? ( Will they get a letter or notice for this? )

Anyone has heard this weired news ( I am not pretty sure if this is true??): Denver Center will be closed in Jan.1.2005 and all the cases will transfer to Chicago Center???

painful140

July 15 received at WY

Good to know abt Prasad's case, anybody has heard anything whose cases were filed in June/July timeframe? Keep your eyes open, please...

LC receipt date not yet received

:confused: Hi folks,
My lawyer tells me that my labor was filed on Jun 17th,2004 from Wyoming but so far he has not given me any receipt date or priority date. Looking at everybody's posts here, I realized that almost everyone has a receipt date for their case. I am worried. Am I supposed to get one from my attorney and if so what do I tell him. So far he has told me that they are not issuing any RDs these days. Is that true? Can somebody shed some light and tell me what may be going on?

Thanks in advance.

idli1829 said:
:confused: Hi folks,
My lawyer tells me that my labor was filed on Jun 17th,2004 from Wyoming but so far he has not given me any receipt date or priority date. Looking at everybody's posts here, I realized that almost everyone has a receipt date for their case. I am worried. Am I supposed to get one from my attorney and if so what do I tell him. So far he has told me that they are not issuing any RDs these days. Is that true? Can somebody shed some light and tell me what may be going on?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

WY does not issue Receipt Number or case number, but your lawyer should have gotten an acknowledgement stamped with receipt date for your application from WY SWA. Looking at the processing trend for the month of June your application should have been processed,and based on the posting in this thread, if state has been approved and your file has moved to DOL, lawyer would be notified. At federal level there is case number available for each applicant.

regards

kris

State Labour

Hi all,

I came to know from my Attorney that My State Labour was applied on July 08 2004 from Wyoming state,Is there any body who has applied in July and got any updates?
Pls let me know .

Thanks
Srini

Wyoming State Labour

Hi,
I came to know today from my Attorney that My State Labour was cleared on Oct 12 th 2004 and was sent to Federal in this Month.

My State Labour from Wyoming was applied on July 08th 2004 and was Cleared on OCt 12 2004.

My question is is there any receipt or Tracking number , when I asked my Attornery abt the receipt number they sent my State labour to Federal they said, No receipt number is available with them ,Is that true ,will they don't have any Acknowledgement that Fedral received my application.

Thanks
Srini

Status
Not open for further replies.