Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
labour approved

received sesa on April - 7 -2004
state cleared on may1 -2001

denver received on may -7-2004

regional approved on june - 6 -2004

employer received on 2nd week of july as per HR person.

category : EB2

Good luck for other peoples.

June Approvals

Hi All,

Did anyone had their application filed in the Month of June,2004 got cleared from Wyoming ?.Please update this forum.

Thanks

kris

recently filed Labor application WY

Hi,
I am new to this forum and was reading the postings by some of you. My application was received on 1st OCt. by WY labor dept. IS that going to be my priority date? How long is the wait time for state and federal Labor to be approved? Does the state labor get approved at WY and federal at Denver? I am trying to confirm the information from what i read on immigration.com.

Please help.
Thanks.
anil_mandra

Hi all,

My labor app. reached SESA, WY in May end. No news whether it has been forwarded to Denver or not? Does the employers get notification if it has been approved in SESA? Is there anyone whose labor has been filed in May, 2004. Internet says that SESA, WY is still processing May, 2004 cases it has not been changed since then! and Denver Aug, 2004 cases! Inputs are appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi GoodYearahead

Looking at the messages posted in this thread during the past, your employer will be notified if SESA has approved your LC .Enquire with your employer and see if there is any status available. please update this forum if any status is available.By next week the processing dates will be available in immigration.com website.

regards

kris

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the news is true that Denver DOL is moving all the cases to Dallas,TX DOL. I am not sure if this is true and if so then when is this expected to happen. Hope our cases don't get screwed up due this as Dallas is too slow almost one and half year behind.

Please update.
anil_mandra

> Does anyone know if the news is true that Denver DOL is moving
> all the cases to Dallas,TX DOL.

Denver DOL doesn't have a certifying officer (CO). They have a stamp with the signature of the Texas DOL CO which they can put on unproblematic cases that have been recommended for approval by the respective SESA. So in a way, even now, all cases from Denver get approved by this officer in Dallas, TX.

I dont think so, My labour approved denver DOL..my employer so far filed more than 125 cases..all the cases approved from Denver DOL..each case has taken maximum 35 days to clear in regional. i never seen single case going to Texas...I dont know, I may be wrong, I am talking as per my employer and verified using employer telephone number.

Hi:
My labor application is filed in wyoming on Aug 4th, 2004.
Jem, Pls let me know if you have any idea(from your employer) how things are going in WY and how soon I can expect the approval.

Regards

sesa_harrisburg said:
Hi:
My labor application is filed in wyoming on Aug 4th, 2004.
Jem, Pls let me know if you have any idea(from your employer) how things are going in WY and how soon I can expect the approval.

Regards

I dont know how it is going to denver, as per my employer or employer phone number(when i verified AVM), all the cases filled from my employer is going to DENVER not TEXAS..

Yes, most of them DO get approved in Denver, but the person whose name is on the stamp is physically located in Dallas, TX.

Some cases (mainly RIR in the IT industry) are physically sent to Dallas and processed somewhere in the big heap.

Any June month approvals ?

Hi All,

Anyone whose application filed during June 2004 got approved?.Please update this forum.

regards

kris

hadron are you saying the RIR cases for IT do not get easily approved in Denver DOL? My case is in RIR & IT so i am concerned.

Thanks,
anil_mandra

> the RIR cases for IT do not get easily approved in Denver DOL?

It doesn't seem to be particular to Denver DOL. Boston regional a year or two ago just blanket remanded all RIR IT cases for recruitment back to the SESA's.

At Denver, they seem to make a distinction between RIR IT cases and everything else. Some RIR IT cases seem to go to Dallas for review and approval. Most 'non-RIR' and 'non-IT RIR' cases are just reviewed for completeness by some worker ant and stamped with the Dallas CO's signature for approval.

jem73 ,..... have you personally seen 125 approved labors for your company? a lot of companies will tell you anything to get you onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.