Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIR posting time in wyoming

GCNSC2004 said:
My case filed on 16 Dec 2003.
Federal LC approval on 02 Mar 2004

Does any one know, as how many days the employer has to post the job requirements before filing the LC(RIR) in wyoming.

appriciate any information.

wyoming sesa

Hi :
It takes atleast 10 bus days to get posting from WY. Mine was applied on Aug 5th,2004. Can anyone give me some idea when I can expect my LC be cleared in WYoming?

Any new approvals from WY ?

Hi All,

Can anyone who has received recent approval for LC can
update the thread with his/her date. It will be really helpful
for the people like me who are waiting in this long queue.
Thank you.

-Khajoor

I am waiting for my labor to be cleared in WY State stage, too.
There is updated Labor processing time, but no change in WY. :confused:
Does anyone know why WY is slowing down? I heard it's ususally takes 2 weeks to transfer to Denver, but it looks like no progress in WY recently.

painful140

Priorty Date

Hi,

I am also in same situation as yours.what is your priority date ?.Mine was filed on July 16.Anyone can update whose Labor petition filed between June 1-July 15,2004 was cleared ?.

Hi Krish,
mine is the same as yours, even the PD, july 16th, WY state received my application. Still waiting for the approval in the State stage.
Hope that our LCs can be cleared soon......
Do you have any case number to track the status? My employer told me there is no case number that we can track....

painful140

Hi Painful140

Your employer is correct, Wyoming state labor department does not provide case tracker number.
Hopefully our application gets cleared atleast by next month.let us keep updated ourselves, whoever gets the notification first.Is it fine with you ?.

regards

kris

Anyone with May/June PDs

Any one with WY labor applied in May/June? If yes, please post your PD. I want to track where WY State labor dept is in terms of processing cases. Online it shows to be May'04.

Please post your PDs.

Mine is Aug'04

regards

applied in april

Hello Friends,
I have applied labor in April 2004 and my friend applied in january 2004 from same employer. None of us got labor yet.

H Praveen

Why not you check with your company lawyer if there was any RFE.You and your friend's application should have got cleared by now unless there is an RFE.

regards

kris

same case here

hello praveen,
even my case is also similar to you. I have applied my GC from wyoming in second week of march2004 and my state has got approved by end of march and moved to Denvar regional(as per my employer).After that I have not heard anything from Denvar regional office. I am asking my employer about my case almost everyday and he is simpmly saying that we have not got anything about your case,no RFE nothing. I suspect my employer now, he may have got it and he is simply not telling me.Recently I called denvar AVM and got the information from them that they are now processing july cases for my company(i got this info by entering my employer's number).I have wasted hell lot of time in GC and now my employer is doing like this.Unfortunatly I did not get any tracking number from wyoming state. Is there anyway we can find it out.Your help is really appreciated..

Thanks,
Kitti Babu..

HI waitingforgcwyo:
how did you know your SESA be cleared in WY state?
Did your employer tell you that your LC cleared in SESA stage? I know there is no tracking number for WY LC. My application submitted in the July 16, and still waiting for the LC cleared.
Thank you very much.
Painful140

Submition date

It is also not clear as, what do they consider the applying/submitting date as..? Do they consider the date they receive the FEDEX..? or do they consider the date when they open the application and look at it..? If any one can explain these, it would be great...

Thanks in advance...

painful140 said:
HI waitingforgcwyo:
how did you know your SESA be cleared in WY state?
Did your employer tell you that your LC cleared in SESA stage? I know there is no tracking number for WY LC. My application submitted in the July 16, and still waiting for the LC cleared.
Thank you very much.
Painful140

Hi abcchilli

If the FedEX cover reaches during the business hours on a working day,then that day would be the receipt date. In my case the receipt date was the day FedEX cover reached SESA office.

HTH

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.