Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good news!

Congrats Srini. But i am confused about the processing dates. Last week prasad's case was cleared around mid oct. which was filed in mid june and now your attorney said that your case was cleared too which was filed on july 8th ( i don't remember the exact date). So is WY SESA clearing cases faster than before and taking care of the 4 months backlog they had? If thats the case then i too can have some hope of getting my case cleared by DEc. end. Will know the processing dates anyways on 15th/16th of this month.

Please update if anyone gets any more news.

Thanks,
Anil

Denver regional DOL phone

Hi,
Does anybody have any luck in trying to reach the Denver regional DOL phone # 303-844-1674? I have been trying but it keeps ringing, no answer.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

I observed the same thing and it has been that way for atleast a week or may be more.
Any approvals from June. My RD is June 3rd.

Thanks

Mine was applied on Jun 17th and still haven't heard anything about it.
If you notice 2 posts before my earlier post, Tula Srini says his has been forwarded to regional DOL and his application date was Jul 8. That's strange considering mine (and even yours) was applied in June and we still havent heard anything.

By the way, do you have a receipt no?

idli..

State Labour

Hi idli1829,

As I said I even Didn't know abt the state clear , I was just following the Site processing Updates,But untill I called up today to my Attorney and then she says My State was clear and was sent to Federal ,

Either Attorney must be giving wrong Information or you have to Consult your Attorney abt your State Labour Status.Pls let me know
so that I will also come to know who is correct.

Regards
Tula Srini

Labour

Hi ,

I got reconfirmed today morning from my Attorney abt the Date which my State Labour Went to Federal, ie, Oct 12 th 2004 ,But She didn't said the Exact date when My State Got cleared ,she says she don't know but says that they got a letter from Federal saying that my State labour now went to Federal .Is that true.Attorny says she even don't know how long it will take to get clear from Federal as of now.

Pls let me know guys if you have any opinions or similar cases or how long it will take to get clear from Federal

Thanks
Srini

Hi Srini,
It's nice to hear your state stage got cleared. Congraduation.
Mine is still pending, ( RD: july15, 2004) I didn't hear any update from my employer.
Did you ask your attorney about the issue: Denver center will be closed in the end of 2004??? how will it affect our LC application?

painful140

TulaSrini said:
Hi ,

I got reconfirmed today morning from my Attorney abt the Date which my State Labour Went to Federal, ie, Oct 12 th 2004 ,But She didn't said the Exact date when My State Got cleared ,she says she don't know but says that they got a letter from Federal saying that my State labour now went to Federal .Is that true.Attorny says she even don't know how long it will take to get clear from Federal as of now.

Pls let me know guys if you have any opinions or similar cases or how long it will take to get clear from Federal

Thanks
Srini

I asked my employer to check and our attorney says that they don't get notified when the State approves the labor and is sent to Federal. They also said that this information is not provided.

I am not sure what to believe. My RD is June 3rd and per my employer approvals(both) have been received up to cases filed on May 28th.

Arvind_I140 said:
I asked my employer to check and our attorney says that they don't get notified when the State approves the labor and is sent to Federal. They also said that this information is not provided.

I am not sure what to believe. My RD is June 3rd and per my employer approvals(both) have been received up to cases filed on May 28th.
Hi Arvind,

This is really a very confusing news and information. As per turisam and Prasad June cases have been completed, so we may have to wait and see if there are anyone as lucky as TulaSrini to find a trend. Wait till next week when the monthly processing time is published ,if the chart shows that July cases have been started then you have to be proactive to follow up with your lawyer.

But it is totally upsurd that Wyoming does not even give acknowledgement to the application.I happened to get a copy of the acknowledgement for my application from Wyoming SESA with receipt date stamped on it.

HTH

kris

I agree. This is indeed very confusing. After seeing Tulasrini's post, I did call up my attorney and also mentioned to him that I've seen posts where people are saying that their state LC was cleared but even then he told me that they still havent gotten to my case(JUn 17th). I have no reason to either beleive or not believe my attorney. Assuming that he is telling the truth I think there is consistency among my case and some others in these posts except Tula Srini. Not really sure what/whom to trust. Like you said, I guess the best thing is to wait for a week or so more and find out from the DOL website itself. And if that goes to July and we still don't hear from our attorneys then definitely there is a problem.

Regards,
Idli1829

State Labour

Hi,

Has anybody got any updates abt the Federal Labour,My State Labour from Wyoming was moved to Denver Federal on Oct 12th ,And I request anybody who got any updates if their labour also moved to federal on the Same Date,Pls let me know

Thanks
Srini

Hi,
After looking @ the posts above by TulaSrini, I called up my employer to ask if my state labor has been approved. Surprisingly I too received the same info as Arvind. My employer says that they don't get notified when the State labour is approved, it just goes to the Fed labour. I don't know what is the right process.
Pls, Can someone explain the complete process if they know.

Thanks,
Peddi

Wyoming SESA

Hi Wyoming GC guys,
I saw proceesing times in murthy.com,they updated on NOv 9th .Still Wyoming is showing June'2004.It's very disappointed .Pls update guys if you have any info.

Thanks,
sam.

turisam said:
Hi Wyoming GC guys,
I saw proceesing times in murthy.com,they updated on NOv 9th .Still Wyoming is showing June'2004.It's very disappointed .Pls update guys if you have any info.

Thanks,
sam.
Hi Turisam,

Though its disappointing to see the data published by the DOL site,but lets wait till the dates gets published in immigration.com site.If you look at the processing time archives for the dates published in immigration.com site and DOL site it never correlates. The processing time chart in immigration.com site will be updated on tuesday.

Guys if anyone have update on their cases filed during June/July please update this forum.

regards

kris

Hi everyone,
The new update came out, but very disappointed result: It's still in Jun,2004. Any idea why Wy didn't move at all?
Do we have chance to get our LCs approved before the Denver center ( Federal level) closed in the end of Dec??
I don't know why Wy is so slow now? I feel it's lost our original purpose of applying LC in WY.
painful140

Hi Guys,

Cross your fingers and let's hope that it gets cleared. Donot worry about the Closure of the center as only unopened applications will be transferred.

Anyone that gets the good news on any approval, please try to share with us promptly.

State Labour

peddi1 said:
Hi,
After looking @ the posts above by TulaSrini, I called up my employer to ask if my state labor has been approved. Surprisingly I too received the same info as Arvind. My employer says that they don't get notified when the State labour is approved, it just goes to the Fed labour. I don't know what is the right process.
Pls, Can someone explain the complete process if they know.

Thanks,
Peddi

Hi Peddi

Yes It is correct,My Attorney aslo said the same wht your attorney said,It seems they don't get notified when the State Labour is Approved ,as it just goes to Federal ,But provided they will send a letter saying that (Federal) now got your Application to process.That's is the letter what my Attorney has it seems.

My State Labour Applied on July8th 2004
Cleared in Oct 1st week and send to Federal on Oct 12th of 2004

Pls let me know if anybody got updates or cleared on ?their Federal applied in Oct

Thanks
Srini

State Labour

Sorry for my Previous Name as Sairaj,

Hi Peddi

Yes It is correct,My Attorney aslo said the same wht your attorney said,It seems they don't get notified when the State Labour is Approved ,as it just goes to Federal ,But provided they will send a letter saying that (Federal) now got your Application to process.That's is the letter what my Attorney has it seems.

My State Labour Applied on July8th 2004
Cleared in Oct 1st week and send to Federal on Oct 12th of 2004

Pls let me know if anybody got updates or cleared on ?their Federal applied in Oct

Thanks
Srini

Hi

Per my employer, they have received approvals for cases filed till 28th May.
Mine was filed on 3rd June. Waiting hopefully.

If yours was filed before 28th May, check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.