Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Krishsur4GC,
How did you get your receipt date? Did your employer send it to you? I only knew my submitted& received date from my employer.
My other question is " how do we know our LC be cleared in SESA stage? Should we wait for employer inform us all the time? Or is there anyway we can track by ourselves?"
Thank you very much.
painful140

krishsur4GC said:
If the FedEX cover reaches during the business hours on a working day,then that day would be the receipt date. In my case the receipt date was the day FedEX cover reached SESA office.

HTH

Kris

wishmaster said:
How long did you wait until they told you that your labor got certified ? I hate companies like that...

I and my friends have some good experiences with the company someone pointed out in this thread. Anyway this is not the forum to discuss this type of company specific issues and one should do thorough research before writing bad words about any company. Lets write this type of emails to each others personal email address and not use this forum/thread to do unjustice without knowin the fact. I am just writing this to keep this thread running.

Hi Painful140

painful140 said:
Hi Krishsur4GC,
How did you get your receipt date? Did your employer send it to you? I only knew my submitted& received date from my employer.
My other question is " how do we know our LC be cleared in SESA stage? Should we wait for employer inform us all the time? Or is there anyway we can track by ourselves?"
Thank you very much.
painful140

I got this information after I insisted my employer to send me the copy of the acknowledgement from WY state labor department . My employer agreed and sent me the copy, there I found the receipt date stamped by WY state department which coincided with FedEX delivery date.

HTH

Kris

Please provide me a good employer info

WY2004 said:
I also lost both time and money in previous LC app, and luckily found a new employer who filed LC for me at Wyoming in January. They are a very professional consulting firm. If you'd like to talk to them, please email me at lee_xb@myway.com

-------------------

please email me at bob_mailstome@yahoo.com with your employer or any good employer info asap..

thanks

Hi Kris,
Thank you for your information. There is still no update for my LC so far. I am just wondering if we can call WY Labor department directly to ask about the status of LC process ( since there is no tracking number, can we just tell them our name???)
I really hope that our LCs can be cleared soon.
painful140

krishsur4GC said:
I got this information after I insisted my employer to send me the copy of the acknowledgement from WY state labor department . My employer agreed and sent me the copy, there I found the receipt date stamped by WY state department which coincided with FedEX delivery date.

HTH

Kris

Hi painful140

painful140 said:
Hi Kris,
Thank you for your information. There is still no update for my LC so far. I am just wondering if we can call WY Labor department directly to ask about the status of LC process ( since there is no tracking number, can we just tell them our name???)
I really hope that our LCs can be cleared soon.
painful140

My understanding is that WY labor department will not entertain such calls(may be I am wrong).I am going to approach my attorney after knowing about the priority dates that will be published on 16 th of every month in this website.Until then just wait and keep fingers crossed.

regards
kris

Urgent Help needed please...

Dear Friends,
I am in a situation wherein my parent company had to terminate contract with my client. Because of this they let me go. I was able to find another project, but I do not want to go back to my old parent company. This new client wants me to join asap and now I'm looking for a company who can sponsor my H1 & GC as well. If you know any reliable company please PM or send me a email at startdsl@yahoo.com
Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
DS

the AVM - I called a couple of times since this july and there was no new updates at all for my employer. the last LC certified was early June. And there was no updates since this July...

Please post if your LC filed in July got transferred or certified recently....thanks...

Current LC update is: State-May 2004 and Denver-July 2004. Looks like Wyoming got jammed up with all LC cases for a few months...

Hi wishmaster

wishmaster said:
the AVM - I called a couple of times since this july and there was no new updates at all for my employer. the last LC certified was early June. And there was no updates since this July...

Please post if your LC filed in July got transferred or certified recently....thanks...

Current LC update is: State-May 2004 and Denver-July 2004. Looks like Wyoming got jammed up with all LC cases for a few months...

I spoke with my employer to find out why all of a sudden LC processing got stuck at May 2004.It looks like the certifying officer went on vacation, strange enough to realise that there is no replacement if someone is on vacation,but good news is that the officer has started resumed her work.Hope for the best

regards

kris

wishmaster said:

Which AVM phone number you try for WY State?

can i call the labor dept ?

hi,

my GC was filed from wyoming this july. i was wondering if i can call the labor dept and get some staus. i was told by a friend of mine that calling labor dept can seriously Jeopardize the whole thing as they get really irritated when people call in and check stuff....... thanks in advance guys..

Bimal

Can you file I-140 in a different region ?

If one's labor is processed from Wyoming - Denver region, can they file for I-140 / 485 from Vermont's USCIS, or does it have to be filed from Nebraska? I live in NY and thus my residence would fall under Vermont jurisdiction. Any one ???????????

bendover said:
If one's labor is processed from Wyoming - Denver region, can they file for I-140 / 485 from Vermont's USCIS, or does it have to be filed from Nebraska? I live in NY and thus my residence would fall under Vermont jurisdiction. Any one ???????????

I-140 would be from Nebraska and I-485 would be from your residential state, like CSC for people living in California...correct me if I am wrong...

krishsur4GC said:
I spoke with my employer to find out why all of a sudden LC processing got stuck at May 2004.It looks like the certifying officer went on vacation, strange enough to realise that there is no replacement if someone is on vacation,but good news is that the officer has started resumed her work.Hope for the best
regards
kris

Thanks for the update and hope things turn around quickly...so that all of us here can move on as quickly as possible...

Latest priority dates

Hi All,

The latest dates for state labor has been published int his site,it is still stuck at May 2004 :confused: .I don't know what is going on in Wyoming.

kris

Status
Not open for further replies.