wow...485 approved today 10/3

Thank u all again

we received approval notices and cards today. TSC approved them on 10/3. That's quick, is itn't?

Anything else we need do to after receiving cards? Kindly update the next procedures (travel, IRS, or SSN etc).

Thanks,
sree2005

we received approval notices and cards today. TSC approved them on 10/3. That's quick, is itn't?

Anything else we need do to after receiving cards? Kindly update the next procedures (travel, IRS, or SSN etc).

Thanks,
sree2005

What approval date is actually shown on your card?

Thank you !.

Congrats

Congratulations. It is a long wait. Can you please write FL address to send NC application?

Thanks in advance,

Pavan,

I-485 details:
PD: JUN 2000
RD: MAR 2007

Congratulations. It is a long wait. Can you please write FL address to send NC application?

Thanks in advance,

Pavan,

I-485 details:
PD: JUN 2000
RD: MAR 2007

Pavan,
Thank you. Here is the address.

Mrs. Laura Bush, the Honorable First Lady
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Thanks,
sree2005

Hi Sree,
You have been providing valuable information. Can you please post a sample letter for NC request? My NC has been pending for over 2 years now.

Thanks,
Ramana

Hi Sree,
You have been providing valuable information. Can you please post a sample letter for NC request? My NC has been pending for over 2 years now.

Thanks,
Ramana

Hi Ramana,

Here is the letter that I sent to FL:

=====================
Date: May 17, 2007

To:
Mrs. Laura Bush, the Honorable First Lady
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx x Dr, xxxxx, IL – xxxxxxxxxx
Email: sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone# xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cell), xxxxxxxx (H), xxxxxxxxxx (W)

Subject: Expedite the Processing of Name Check Request from USCIS

Dear Respected Madam,
My name is xxxxx rrr , a citizen of India. I am writing this letter requesting your assistance in resolving my pending Name Check Clearance with regards to adjustment of status petition with USCIS Texas Service Center.

Company X filed employment based immigration petition on my behalf in employment EB3 category with USCIS. The application I-140 petition was subsequently approved on MM/DD/YYYY. My adjustment status petition application I-485 is still pending with USCIS because of pending Name Check Clearance from FBI.

I have never involved in any criminal/unlawful activities either in the USA or in India. I have maintained my legal status since my arrival in the USA on MM/DD/YYYY. In spite of these facts, my security check has been pending at FBI since MM/DD/YYYY. I strongly feel that NNCP took sufficient time for verification and my case is overdue for clearance.

I am worried that my adjustment of status petition I-1485 will be in jeopardy, if there is undue delay with FBI pending Name Check Clearance. This will adversely affect my employment. This delay in processing is causing tremendous financial burden for my family because my wife can not pursue better employment opportunities. Considering these, I humbly request your assistance in expediting the pending Name Check Clearance. I am here with providing all information with respect to my petition. I really appreciate any assistance in this matter. Please contact me if further information is required.
My key details as follows:
First Name : xxxxxxxxxx
Middle Name : xxxxxxxxx
Last Name : xxxxxxxxxx
DOB :
I-485 receipt# : EAC-xxxxxxxxx
A# : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely

==========================

good luck.

Thanks,
sree2005