wow...485 approved today 10/3

Congragulations.....

Sree 2005,
Heartly Congragulations.... You really deserve it..

labor PD OCT2001.
I485 - RFE rep. 07/19/07.. waiting for :confused::confused::confused:

THANKS Again All Friends

Congrats Sree! In your signature you mentioned "NC cleared per FBI letter". How did you contact FBI for name check? Can you please post any info that you have.

Thank you.

Thanks you so much all for ur wishes.

Ramana77,
NC process had been a toughest thing for me. I contacted every single source to get some help, pls refer to: http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=262825&highlight=sree2005

I have tried several ways to see if there is any undue delay:
• Contacted local Congress Woman’s office
• Contacted Senator’s office
• Contacted FBI (headquarter and field offices)
• Contacted USCIS TSC several times
• Contacted National Customer Service to open service requests
• Took USCIS infopass appt. and spoke to an officer
• Contacted First Lady, President and VP’s offices

US dept of homeland security responded to us that FBI name check has been cleared for my wife on 8/31/05. For my case they responded that "in process". I strongly feel sending letter to FL helped me a lot. All channels didn't get much help.

Don't worry too much but follow-up with everyone, who knows who is going to help u, so try all options. Good luck.

Congrats sree2005!! Great News for us who replied to RFEs

Congrats sree2005!! Great News for us who replied to RFEs. I think we both replied to our RFEs with one day gap.

Laborbadhi..please wish for me too:)

Congratulations sree 2005 ! This brings me hope as I had a RFE similar to yours ..& my attorney would be mailing out the documents today.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Congratulations.

All your effors are paid off now.

My name check is pending since 35 months please pray for me that my NC also clears out soon.

Finally good news. Our GCs approved today. Please go thru my case details in signature.

To reply to my 2nd RFE, i approached attorney (paid $600) and I feel it would be waste in my case, he didn't do anything except preparing cover letter which anyway I knew it. The reason for getting attorney into picture is I wanted to play a safe game with sub labor of 8.5 yrs old PD.

Sree2005,
Congratulations. What was your second RFE about? My wife received her second RFE email (we responsed to the first one which came in July'07).

Congratulations! You deserve it - such a long wait, even longer than mine...

My NC got cleared on 08/23 and I received the good news today as well.

Feel so light headed...

Cheers,

MatlaB.

Congratulations! You deserve it - such a long wait, even longer than mine...

My NC got cleared on 08/23 and I received the good news today as well.

Feel so light headed...

Cheers,

MatlaB.

Congrats! happy to see approvals flow......

Congratulations

Congrats, sree2005!!!
Thanks for sharing.
You deserve all kind of celebrations.
Waiting is tough, but we did learn /gain something.

Big thanks again

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU: SafeNH, gckajadoo, magic_mail, rnepal418, Green_Always, Rupa_k, pramulreddy, abovelimits, hello.mohan, CKPD2001, RB35, Ramana77, hippos, rav_oranges, GOD_BLESS_YOU, LaborBadhi, hudakchullu, zinchak, Vasuoroin, Babuji_1, Bobbuli_Puli, tsushil, -76-, ZOONI, coowboy, Sri_know, prmo, matlab, apu99, vvvunlucky, reason.

I am pleased to see your wishes and great to see so many friends in this very helpful forum.

Congrats to matlab. Have a nice day, enjoy it.

All above friends, don't loose ur sleep, dont' be panic, my experience here tell u all "be patient", every one has a day, you are close to target, very good luck again.

Best Regards,
sree2005

congratulation to you too. did you get card production email also or not yet?
Finally good news. Our GCs approved today. Please go thru my case details in signature.

NC hell took almost 90% of my wait time. Almost 26 months stuck in NC clearance process.

============
Receipt Number: EAC0519xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

==========

To reply to my 2nd RFE, i approached attorney (paid $600) and I feel it would be waste in my case, he didn't do anything except preparing cover letter which anyway I knew it. The reason for getting attorney into picture is I wanted to play a safe game with sub labor of 8.5 yrs old PD.

My total GC jouney (with sub. labor) took 30 months out of which 26 months stuck in NC. Otherwise I could have got GC last yr itself (PD: march 1999).

Please be patient and one day will be yours, believe me one day will come for everyone to make you happier.

Good luck to all our friends waiting for GCs. THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED ME IN THIS FORUM, YOUR SUGGESTIONS, GUIDANCE, SHARING YOUR/OUR FEELING TIME TO TIME, DIRECTING IN RIGHT WAY etc. are tremondous.

Big thanks to Rajiv Khanna for hosting this forum website. Hats-off !!!

Regards,
Sree2005

Congratulations Sree2005.

It gives us hope for all the old timers.

Actually, sree2005 is not an old timer. If I understand correctly, he started his GC process in 2005. Please correct me if I am wrong. His PD is old because of labor substitution.

Real old timers are from 2002 and 2001 and continue to suffer.