wow...485 approved today 10/3

Actually, sree2005 is not an old timer. If I understand correctly, he started his GC process in 2005. Please correct me if I am wrong. His PD is old because of labor substitution.

Real old timers are from 2002 and 2001 and continue to suffer.

You are right!!! We were confused with 1999 PD.

Anyway.... he is the good contributer to the forum. good wishes again for him.

Congrats Sree...
My Name Check got CLEARED as of Sept. 27th.
Congressman's office called me and told that FBI had responded back to them that they have finalized the name check and sent it back to USCIS on Sept. 27th.

Looking at your case Sree, i think i should be close to approval now.
I lost hope almost.

Fixgc,

When did you send the letter to FBI. How long did they take to reply to your letter.

Can you please share the address and the contact person's name at FBI whom the letter was sent.

Very good news

Congrats Sree...
My Name Check got CLEARED as of Sept. 27th.
Congressman's office called me and told that FBI had responded back to them that they have finalized the name check and sent it back to USCIS on Sept. 27th.

Looking at your case Sree, i think i should be close to approval now.
I lost hope almost.

fixGC,
That's very good news, you are very close to target. After 2 weeks of my NC finalized officer touched my 485 and issues 2nd RFE (EVL).

Good luck.

Thanks,
sree2005

2nd RFE

Sree,
Please share what was your 2nd RFE , My status shows RFE sent this is going to be my second RFE Im concerned about this.

My first RFE was on EVL , medical ,W2 and etc ..

can RFE also contains NOID ?

Thanks for your info ..

Congrats Sree2005. I had taken lot of information from your posts regarding Name Check. Still pending from the last 33 months. I havn't tried FirstLady and fax to TSC.

Sree,
Please share what was your 2nd RFE , My status shows RFE sent this is going to be my second RFE Im concerned about this.

My first RFE was on EVL , medical ,W2 and etc ..

can RFE also contains NOID ?

Thanks for your info ..

GCbigJOKE,
My 2nd RFE was on CURRENT employment letter/paystubs/2006 tax returns with W2s. It was very easy RFE to respond. Please refer to my thread on my 2nd RFE full details: http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=264353

Yes, if one can not reply to some RFEs in 30 days, then application(s) will be denied. It's clearly mentioned on my 2nd RFE.

Good luck,
Sree2005

ZOONI,
I did not send any letter to FBI directly.
I started sending letters to Presi, FL, Senators around May 15th 2007. Got a reply from FBI in response to my letter to Presi. The letter said it is being reviewed.
Then my congressman keep put and inquiry with FBI to check the NC status.
Latest , i sent a letter to Ombudsman around Oct 25th.
Oct 27th, FBI lets my congressman know that my NC is finalized and sent back to USCIS.

Thanks.

Hi Sree,
My question is , did you contact anyone after NC is cleared ?
Or just sit back and waited for approval ?

Guys, if you wanna know an Old Timer, it is me. Though not proud of it, but did not lose hope yet.
Pray for me.
:)
Cheers

Hi Sree2005
did u got card production or card mailed
I hope u will get in this week

thanks

Hi Sree2005
did u got card production or card mailed
I hope u will get in this week

thanks

apu99,
the status was changed on last friday:

----------------
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
------------------

i am not really sure how long it takes to get the cards. is above msg ok tomget the cards? or does TSC send another email with "card mailed" status? pls let me know.

thanks,
sree2005

They are not consistent in sending email sequences for everybody.

If you received any one of these you should be ok "welcome notice sent" , "approval notice sent", "card ordered" and "card mailed".

I did not received CO/CM mails, but i got the physical card in one week after the first message. You should get your card by end of this week, if your biometrics are up to date.

i am not really sure how long it takes to get the cards. is above msg ok tomget the cards? or does TSC send another email with "card mailed" status? pls let me know.

thanks,
sree2005

apu99,

----------------

On October 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
------------------

thanks,
sree2005

Sree,

I think that is the approval notice that they send. I think that there is another email with the card production and card sent mail.

Irrespective of email sequences, if one receive "Welcome Notice" or "Approval Notice" and physical card (GC). That is the end of GC journey.

Irrespective of email sequences, if one receive "Welcome Notice" or "Approval Notice" and physical card (GC). That is the end of GC journey.

rav_oranges, StillAlive:
Thanks for your inputs. hoping for cards this week or early next week.

app99,
what is ur status? did u get ur cards already? pls update.

Thanks,
sree2005

for me also is like that . aproval notice on Oct 5th but no card production email.

apu99,

----------------

------------------

thanks,
sree2005

sree - call up TSC

Hi sree

first of all congrats !
I would call up TSC to enquire when you would get the card ordered emails. Sometimes they don't send the emails as in their systems the biometrics are not showing. It happened in my case too. What you can do is ask TSC IO to send an email to concerned dept to upload the bios. This would trigger the card ordered/mailed emails.

All the best !

HI Sree2005

apu99,

----------------

------------------

thanks,
sree2005

Hi Sree2005
u will be received in this week, approval sent mean cards are mailed, because they sent with different messages..
and
I received card already u can see my sign

thanks