wow...485 approved today 10/3

sree2005

Registered Users (C)
Finally good news. Our GCs approved today. Please go thru my case details in signature.

NC hell took almost 90% of my wait time. Almost 26 months stuck in NC clearance process.

============
Receipt Number: EAC0519xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

==========

To reply to my 2nd RFE, i approached attorney (paid $600) and I feel it would be waste in my case, he didn't do anything except preparing cover letter which anyway I knew it. The reason for getting attorney into picture is I wanted to play a safe game with sub labor of 8.5 yrs old PD.

My total GC jouney (with sub. labor) took 30 months out of which 26 months stuck in NC. Otherwise I could have got GC last yr itself (PD: march 1999).

Please be patient and one day will be yours, believe me one day will come for everyone to make you happier.

Good luck to all our friends waiting for GCs. THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED ME IN THIS FORUM, YOUR SUGGESTIONS, GUIDANCE, SHARING YOUR/OUR FEELING TIME TO TIME, DIRECTING IN RIGHT WAY etc. are tremondous.

Big thanks to Rajiv Khanna for hosting this forum website. Hats-off !!!

Regards,
Sree2005

Finally good news. Our GCs approved today. Please go thru my case details in signature.

NC hell took almost 90% of my wait time. Almost 26 months stuck in NC clearance process.

============

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On October 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

==========

To reply to my 2nd RFE, i approached attorney (paid $600) and I feel it would be waste in my case, he didn't do anything except preparing cover letter which anyway I knew it. The reason for getting attorney into picture is I wanted to play a safe game with sub labor of 8.5 yrs old PD.

My total GC jouney (with sub. labor) took 30 months out of which 26 months stuck in NC. Otherwise I could have got GC last yr itself (PD: march 1999).

Please be patient and one day will be yours, believe me one day will come for everyone to make you happier.

Good luck to all our friends waiting for GCs. THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED ME IN THIS FORUM, YOUR SUGGESTIONS, GUIDANCE, SHARING YOUR/OUR FEELING TIME TO TIME, DIRECTING IN RIGHT WAY etc. are tremondous.

Regards,
Sree2005
Congratulations Sree2005
You made it through!!!!!....This year is definitely good for u

congrats sree for the approval after long journey.

Hope all in the waiting will see the light at the end of tunnel soon.

You deserve it pal

============

==========

Regards,
Sree2005
God Bless you. It is hell of a wait but it is sweet for you. very very happy for you.
"CONGRATULATION"

Congrats Sree! In your signature you mentioned "NC cleared per FBI letter". How did you contact FBI for name check? Can you please post any info that you have.

Thank you.