Worryyy ...please help!!

Dominican

Registered Users (C)
Hi to every body. Excuse my english, wich is not my first language. Here;s my case and my questions

*IN JULY 2008 I WAS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING WITH SUSPENDED LICENSE IN THE BRONX, NEW YORK. THE JUDGE FOUND ME GUILTY AND GAVE A FINE OF $200.

* IN APRIL 29, APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP AND ALREADY HAVE THE APPOINTMENT OF THE FINGERPRINTS FOR JUNE 16.

* WENT TO A LAWYER OFFICE AND HE TOLD ME TO UNDERSTAND OTHER ONE EPISODE RETAIL (MISDMEANOR) has no effect NEGATIVE ON A POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF MY CASE OF CITIZENSHIP. JUST TELL ME WHERE A TRUTH IN THE APPLICATION AND SEND THE DISPOSITION OF THE COURT, IS WHAT I DID ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT GAVE ME. CONVICTION IS THAT THE ARREST FOR SUSPENDED LICENSE NO LED TORPTITUDE MORAL CATEGORY OF CRIMINAL OR CMT.

* OTHERS, HOWEVER, HAVE INVOKED SOME LEGAL ISSUES AS THE ISSUE OF WHAT IS PROBABLY THE JUDGE / TO ATTEND THE CASE MAY REQUIRE 5 YEARS OF COMPLETE GOOD MORAL CHARACTER, WITH A TOTALLY Syllabus clean and neat. But they have not been absolute, and they said that everything depends on MOOD OF THE JUDGE ME FEEL THAT THE DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT since everything is at their discretion.

* WHAT BRINGS ME HERE, EXACTLY, IS THAT ANOTHER LAWYER TRYING A Validate whose office I went 100% ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE received until today, I said it will be virtually impossible to grant citizenship TAKING ME THAT IF IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT IS WITH ONE MISDMEANOR. "Remote possibility that I SEE YOU ADOPT HAVING THIS PROBLEM IN RECORD, BEING HONEST. IS MORE, NO. It amazes me SUIT WITH YOUR ANSWER AND WHAT A SETTING THE FIRST LAWYER TOLD ME THAT would have no problem by a single act, but he was emphatic in telling me to Deny CITIZENSHIP AND MY BOAT TO SEND MONEY TO COMPLY WITH THE APPLICATION WITHOUT 5 YEARS AFTER THE OCCURRENCE OF ARREST FOR SUSPENDED LICENSE.

* PLEASE, I beg who have lived similar experiences. UNCERTAINTY KILLS ME, AND ALWAYS HAVE an incentive WHO HAVE LIVED VIEWS OF THE SITUATION IN FLESH AND BONE, or you know Based on experience they have read.

EARLY THANKS TO ALL.

One misdemeanor for driving with suspended license is not sufficient to deny your naturalization application. It sounds like the last lawyer was trying to scare you into hiring him to represent you.

Hey,
as long as you disclose all the information to USCIS you would have no problem, bring all related documentation to your interview just in case the IO wants to see more info on the case.
Be possitive everything will be ok.
let us now how the interview goes.
good luck!

Thanks for your value help. Now I'm more quiet.

As Bobsmyth and yupi28 stated, an arrest for driving with a suspended license will not prevent you from having your aplpication approved. In fact, you don't really need a lawyer to accompany you to the interview. Buena suerte!