Woohoo!!!

SweetPrincess

Registered Users (C)
So after three months of frustration and turmoil...I finally got my Oath Letter...Ceremony is set for the 31st of July in Lincoln Nebraska...I am so friggin excited...I plan on partying when I get done with the process...And party BIG!!...I do however have a question...It's supposed to held in a federal building...How do I find out if I can bring my husband and stepdaughter for the ceremony?...I wish all you guys who are in the process of being a US Citizen the best of luck and patience and perseverence will prevail!!!..God Bless!!:)

So after three months of frustration and turmoil...I finally got my Oath Letter...Ceremony is set for the 31st of July in Lincoln Nebraska...I am so friggin excited...I plan on partying when I get done with the process...And party BIG!!...I do however have a question...It's supposed to held in a federal building...How do I find out if I can bring my husband and stepdaughter for the ceremony?...I wish all you guys who are in the process of being a US Citizen the best of luck and patience and perseverence will prevail!!!..God Bless!!:)

USCIS expects that there will be family members attending oath ceremonies and there are usually separate seating areas and photo-taking opportunities for family members.

Congrats!

Congrats SP!!!

Even I received my oath letter today 7/11 for Fri 7/24 ceremony at Miami field office.

You can bring guests. Just call the federal court house on Monday to confirm.

TC,
Can we take toddler kids at the oath ceremony? and how long does it take for complete process?

Also regarding 445 form, do we need to fill out in front of USICS official?

Correct. My wife and my father were both present when I naturalised in Chicago.

My ceremony took a good 3 hours from start to finish. You may take toddlers, just bear in mind they may make noise that others may not appreciate.
You do not need to fill in the N-445 in front of an USCIS official.

Can we take toddler kids at the oath ceremony? and how long does it take for complete process?

Also regarding 445 form, do we need to fill out in front of USICS official?

Thanks TC for quick response. We might have to ask someone to babysit as me and my wife has oath on same day.

My ceremony took a good 3 hours from start to finish. You may take toddlers, just bear in mind they may make noise that others may not appreciate.
You do not need to fill in the N-445 in front of an USCIS official.

Congratulations!! are you going to invite me to your party? ha :) You can bring your husband and your stepdaughter to the ceremony, but you will be seated in the oath section while your husband and your stepdaughter will sit in the audience rooting for you! :) Way to go!!