Why did my Oath ceremony got descheduled?

If you applied based on the 3 year rule, that would be a reason to cancel the oath. If you had a GC for at least 5 years the interviewer may have mistakenly overlooked the fact that the 3-year option was selected. Then upon review after the interview, they caught it and issued the deschedule notice. Did you take a photocopy of the filled-in N-400 before you sent it in?

As for the discussion subject, after the interview we get a letter stating that the case has been approved. Even if the Oath is descheduled, we do not have any information that the decision to approve the case is canceled.

YES. You should not assume either way. De-schedule notice is just that - a cancelation of the invitation to attend the oath ceremony. It could be just that the case is under additional scrutiny, the approval could be canceled, or it could be just about anything. The real story will come only when you get a letter, or when you talk to them (some of which you are doing already).

Mine got descheduled, but that was due to too many people scheduled for my one. I was in the next one they offered :)