• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What are your thoughts on this:"Visa Lottery is stupid"

Your ignorance knows no bounds, I feel a bit stupider just by reading your ridiculous opinionated crap. Not to mention all your childish and grammatical spelling errors, sure you have more experience than me. You still type like an elementary school student. This already shows me how much experience you lack in the real world, you can't even type a proper sentence. Now, back to the main issue. "it will make you more competent and above those that don t speak spanish." First of all, how dare you assume a second language would make someone more competetant, Plenty of people speak two langauges and lack self-esteem. Second, "Puts you above others who don't speak spanish". Now you're trying to say those who speak a second language are superior and those who lack a second tongue are inferior? You have the logic of a five year old. Begin your sentence's with capitals too please, idiot. "If I say that 99% of people don't speak spanish that is a lie, about 20% of American's have spanish heritage." Yes, a large portion of American's have spanish heritage, but this is where your ignorance shines again "mate"! Just because you have spanish blood does not mean you can speak Spanish. I guess when you look at an asian person you assume they can speak one of the Asian languages too? Ignorant idiot. Lets pick apart all your sentences, because you're just that stupid. You have more experience than me? You make me laugh.
Again, Learning about a new langauge would open my mind and make me more interested in spanish culture and make me willing to travel there? That is pure opinion, not fact. I for one speak 3 languages already, spanish NOT being one of them. So according to your logic my mind should already be opened and I should be superior to those who can not speak a second language. But, the 2 languages I have learned I am still not willing to travel to those countries, another flaw in your idiotic made up logic. I was also an international student in England, so don't tell me I have not traveled enough over seas, you don't even know me, I have no idea where that comment came from. I guess that was your attempt to try and insult me without even knowing me, childish. You live in America? That's laughable considering you can't even type a proper sentence in english. Open your mind and learn english properly, it would make you respect the culture better ;). Many have succeeded in America without a high school education? Holy shit, you are an idiot! Yes, this is true, back in the past in America it was possible to succeed without a college education, but from the 1990s times have changed, now it is crucial to obtain a college education, even athelete's have to go to college before they can go pro now. Only a small handful can make it rich without proper schooling, and that number is dwindling now. For you to assume I am one of those 12 people makes you psychic, or a complete moron, I go with the latter. "the hard truth is you don t need to go to College." That statement shows me how stupid you truly are, you don't know how society works now a days AND it shows me how much you hate schooling. You can say you got whatever degree, but I know that would be a lie. "the truth is if you work hard on your job you make a living, if you work hard on yourself you make a fortune." Why are you giving such a ridiculous unnecessary quote? The topic of discussion is trying to get a part time job while paying for college fees, not working hard to make a living, you're so stupid..."You can learn from Marc Cuban (american Billionaire) who paid for college while in high school by collecting and selling stamps, and once gained about $1,100 from starting a chain letter." Again, times have changed...How low is your IQ? You obviously don't understand how cheap stamps are now, and you could never compete with walmart or any other company with you selling stamps on the street...How stupid can you be to not realize you NEED a college education in this day and age.. "
how much do you invest in your education for personal finance, personal development, productivity, entrepreneurship, business, sales, leadership... my guess would be none. if you rely on corporate america for security you would be REALLY DISAPPOINTED" I Have no idea what you just said here, you made absoulutely zero sense. Considering I have business classes. I rely on corporate America for security? Everyone knows corporations are only out there to gain money and most of the peopel are crooks, how am I relying on them for security? You spew garbage about me personally without facts to back it up. I have to invest myself? Thats why I work part time jobs to pay for my classes, wow, what the hell are you talking about?"
1- build and start your own business.. achieve well through entrepreneurship ...Entrepreneurs
Exemple: 4 men work at 75 different business and found the one they like and were millionaire by the age of 35" Again, examples from the past, society doesn't work that way anymore. And you obviously don't understand that those 4 men made it big, but the THOUSANDS of other people who tried to make a business lost everything....Again, you are not thinking logically. "2- Senior executive. join a company and stay with a company for a long time... CEO" How can I join a company when I am still a college student? Companies only higher people with degrees, not to mention they don't hire people who only want to work part time, they want full time employees which is impossible for a college student. This is why foxygirl was complaining, because the only job she can get is a part time job like me, yet in south florida they only hire spanish people. "4- Professional sales people
if you are in sales you are in one of the very best occupation in America to become financially wealthy and independent and self made millionaire
Real estate sales, car sales, insurance sales, pharmaceutical sales" You obviously don't know the statics... I'm not even going to reply to this one if you assume being your own boss and being in sales is the easiest way to be rich...Wow. On an end note, People like you make me speechless to how I can live on the same Earth with such ignorant idiots..It makes me hope there are less people like you. I really hope you did not win the green card Lottery, I would hate to allow more idiots onto American soil. Have a nice day.

Lol hit the nail right on the head again. It just shows how other people can be such idiots when thinking America is the only land of opportunity when it's not. It's just like any other first world country. People are just too ignorant to accept that simple fact and instead accept being brainwashed by the media and what not just because people like Steve Jobs came from this country does not mean everybody in America turns out like him who run a business -.- Anyway's I like ya! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol hit the nail right on the head again. It just shows how other people can be such idiots when thinking America is the only land of opportunity when it's not. It's just like any other first world country. People are just too ignorant to accept that simple fact and instead accept being brainwashed by the media and what not just because people like Steve Jobs came from this country does not mean everybody in America turns out like him who run a business -.- Anyway's I like ya! :D

Good luck to you and i almost forgot .......... We ARE COMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG>

Rumours are swirling that Ashton Kutcher is poised to star in the smash hit television series, Two and a Half Men.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, I feel a bit stupider just by reading your ridiculous opinionated crap. Not to mention all your childish and grammatical spelling errors, sure you have more experience than me. You still type like an elementary school student. This already shows me how much experience you lack in the real world, you can't even type a proper sentence. Now, back to the main issue. "it will make you more competent and above those that don t speak spanish." First of all, how dare you assume a second language would make someone more competetant, Plenty of people speak two langauges and lack self-esteem. Second, "Puts you above others who don't speak spanish". Now you're trying to say those who speak a second language are superior and those who lack a second tongue are inferior? You have the logic of a five year old. Begin your sentence's with capitals too please, idiot. "If I say that 99% of people don't speak spanish that is a lie, about 20% of American's have spanish heritage." Yes, a large portion of American's have spanish heritage, but this is where your ignorance shines again "mate"! Just because you have spanish blood does not mean you can speak Spanish. I guess when you look at an asian person you assume they can speak one of the Asian languages too? Ignorant idiot. Lets pick apart all your sentences, because you're just that stupid. You have more experience than me? You make me laugh.
Again, Learning about a new langauge would open my mind and make me more interested in spanish culture and make me willing to travel there? That is pure opinion, not fact. I for one speak 3 languages already, spanish NOT being one of them. So according to your logic my mind should already be opened and I should be superior to those who can not speak a second language. But, the 2 languages I have learned I am still not willing to travel to those countries, another flaw in your idiotic made up logic. I was also an international student in England, so don't tell me I have not traveled enough over seas, you don't even know me, I have no idea where that comment came from. I guess that was your attempt to try and insult me without even knowing me, childish. You live in America? That's laughable considering you can't even type a proper sentence in english. Open your mind and learn english properly, it would make you respect the culture better ;). Many have succeeded in America without a high school education? Holy shit, you are an idiot! Yes, this is true, back in the past in America it was possible to succeed without a college education, but from the 1990s times have changed, now it is crucial to obtain a college education, even athelete's have to go to college before they can go pro now. Only a small handful can make it rich without proper schooling, and that number is dwindling now. For you to assume I am one of those 12 people makes you psychic, or a complete moron, I go with the latter. "the hard truth is you don t need to go to College." That statement shows me how stupid you truly are, you don't know how society works now a days AND it shows me how much you hate schooling. You can say you got whatever degree, but I know that would be a lie. "the truth is if you work hard on your job you make a living, if you work hard on yourself you make a fortune." Why are you giving such a ridiculous unnecessary quote? The topic of discussion is trying to get a part time job while paying for college fees, not working hard to make a living, you're so stupid..."You can learn from Marc Cuban (american Billionaire) who paid for college while in high school by collecting and selling stamps, and once gained about $1,100 from starting a chain letter." Again, times have changed...How low is your IQ? You obviously don't understand how cheap stamps are now, and you could never compete with walmart or any other company with you selling stamps on the street...How stupid can you be to not realize you NEED a college education in this day and age.. "
how much do you invest in your education for personal finance, personal development, productivity, entrepreneurship, business, sales, leadership... my guess would be none. if you rely on corporate america for security you would be REALLY DISAPPOINTED" I Have no idea what you just said here, you made absoulutely zero sense. Considering I have business classes. I rely on corporate America for security? Everyone knows corporations are only out there to gain money and most of the peopel are crooks, how am I relying on them for security? You spew garbage about me personally without facts to back it up. I have to invest myself? Thats why I work part time jobs to pay for my classes, wow, what the hell are you talking about?"
1- build and start your own business.. achieve well through entrepreneurship ...Entrepreneurs
Exemple: 4 men work at 75 different business and found the one they like and were millionaire by the age of 35" Again, examples from the past, society doesn't work that way anymore. And you obviously don't understand that those 4 men made it big, but the THOUSANDS of other people who tried to make a business lost everything....Again, you are not thinking logically. "2- Senior executive. join a company and stay with a company for a long time... CEO" How can I join a company when I am still a college student? Companies only higher people with degrees, not to mention they don't hire people who only want to work part time, they want full time employees which is impossible for a college student. This is why foxygirl was complaining, because the only job she can get is a part time job like me, yet in south florida they only hire spanish people. "4- Professional sales people
if you are in sales you are in one of the very best occupation in America to become financially wealthy and independent and self made millionaire
Real estate sales, car sales, insurance sales, pharmaceutical sales" You obviously don't know the statics... I'm not even going to reply to this one if you assume being your own boss and being in sales is the easiest way to be rich...Wow. On an end note, People like you make me speechless to how I can live on the same Earth with such ignorant idiots..It makes me hope there are less people like you. I really hope you did not win the green card Lottery, I would hate to allow more idiots onto American soil. Have a nice day.

Woah, owned! lol.

All of what you said is very true and I didn't think anybody would argue back at this since all of what you said is understandable and true.
I didn't get selected for the DV lottery but even if I did win I think I would only use it for vacation purposes and what not since people who lived in the US I can understand where they are coming from and how tough it is there. I kinda knew moving to the US is no different to Canada since life in Canada for me here is way better than the United States. But it was free to enter so why not try it out :p

PS: I'm mostly Asian and unfortunately the only language I can speak is English. But it's ok in Canada since they are not discriminative against which language you speak when finding a job since nearly all jobs here require English only.

Good luck to you and i almost forgot .......... We ARE COMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG>

No you're not there is a redraw lol.

You're fates have been decided. Truly the truth of America you found out these past few days have in fates hands stopped you in making a bad choice into moving to the US. I would take it as an advantage if I were you.

No you're not there is a redraw lol.

You're fates have been decided. Truly the truth of America you found out these past few days have in fates hands stopped you in making a bad choice into moving to the US. I would take it as an advantage if I were you.

Yeah just learned about it... i am accross the border so not really a big deal for me. but prefer the US.
Anyway... good luck to all again :)

:)
Your ignorance knows no bounds, I feel a bit stupider just by reading your ridiculous opinionated crap. Not to mention all your childish and grammatical spelling errors, sure you have more experience than me. You still type like an elementary school student. This already shows me how much experience you lack in the real world, you can't even type a proper sentence. Now, back to the main issue.

For someone who point fingers to grammatical spelling errors, you do have quite a few yourself. it s better to clean your fingers before pointing them.
Your spelling errors: langauges, even athelete's have to go to college before they can go pro now.. it s athlete.
how dare you assume a second language would make someone more competetant.... it's competent.
Don t waste your time, analyzing errors if you understand the meaning. you wasting to much time my friend. and this is not an exam

"it will make you more competent and above those that don t speak spanish." First of all, how dare you assume a second language would make someone more competetant, Plenty of people speak two langauges and lack self-esteem. Second, "Puts you above others who don't speak spanish". Now you're trying to say those who speak a second language are superior and those who lack a second tongue are inferior?

You are sure not seeing the full spectrum of my answer. What i mean is the person who speaks more languages have more options. If you apply for a job that requires a certain language, the person who doesn't speak the language required will not get the job. That makes the more who speaks the language more competent than the one who doesn't. I have not mentioned any thing about lack of self esteem. Anyone from every walk of life could suffer from a lack of self esteem. [/QUOTE]

"If I say that 99% of people don't speak spanish that is a lie, about 20% of American's have spanish heritage." Yes, a large portion of American's have spanish heritage, but this is where your ignorance shines again "mate"! Just because you have spanish blood does not mean you can speak Spanish. I guess when you look at an asian person you assume they can speak one of the Asian languages too? Ignorant idiot. Lets pick apart all your sentences, because you're just that stupid. You have more experience than me? You make me laugh.

well. if 20% of Americans have a spanish heritage than means a percentage do speak Spanish and another doesn't . Knowing that the Spanish are about 20% of the roughly 300 millions americans that make it impossible that 99% of people don t speak Spanish.
But if you still don t believe me. Here is the link of Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_States
10% of Americans speak spanish, roughly 30 Millions.
Update:" and i forgot. just to show you how important Spanish is , as it s the second language in the US. Call most companies, like wells fargo, bank of america and you will probably hear. "para el español, oprima dos"
For a language that 99% of americans don t speak according to you, i think it s impressive and still important.

Again, Learning about a new langauge would open my mind and make me more interested in spanish culture and make me willing to travel there? That is pure opinion, not fact. I for one speak 3 languages already, spanish NOT being one of them. So according to your logic my mind should already be opened and I should be superior to those who can not speak a second language. But, the 2 languages I have learned I am still not willing to travel to those countries, another flaw in your idiotic made up logic.

Hey, if you are not taking advantage of the languages you speak, what can we do?
I know for sure, that it gives me more options, i can make more friends, more job opportunities, more books to read, more movies to watch,
more songs to listen to, more artists to get inspired from, more clients to handle for my business ventures... and the list goes on.
Where i am living you are better off speaking two languages. Those who do earn more, if not double those who only speak one. Don t take your case for something general.

Many have succeeded in America without a high school education? Holy shit, you are an idiot! Yes, this is true, back in the past in America it was possible to succeed without a college education, but from the 1990s times have changed, now it is crucial to obtain a college education, even athelete's have to go to college before they can go pro now.

It s not because you don t hear of people not having a high school education and succeeding that there isn't. Many are out there.
To give you high profile names. Mark Zuckerberg, Kanye West
And i know you are going to give a bullshit line that those are the only ones. here is another one.
My mentor in Real Estate in New York has only a high school education and made about $500,000 last year. So if you don t know any, don t think there isn't.
I don t have time to give a full list. But check the forbes list and see for yourself what is the college education of most of them.

"the truth is if you work hard on your job you make a living, if you work hard on yourself you make a fortune." Why are you giving such a ridiculous unnecessary quote? The topic of discussion is trying to get a part time job while paying for college fees, not working hard to make a living, you're so stupid...

Well, like i said you don t see the full spectrum of the answer. You are a high school student. from what you are saying for you to pay college fees you have to get a job. You think that is your only option. While on the other side, you can adopt an entrepreneurial mindset and start creating opportunities for yourself.
You sure know something that other people don't. Maybe you know how to use twitter and facebook, check your local library and see if you can provide some workshops and get payed. You have other skills that you take for granted that other people are looking for and you can get payed for that.
You are telling me that you speak 3 languages. what don t you teach other people. You are in Orlando, or maybe miami. Some don t speak English properly, give english lessons.
But again, if you don t grasp those opportunities and come complaining here, what can we do?

"You can learn from Marc Cuban (american Billionaire) who paid for college while in high school by collecting and selling stamps, and once gained about $1,100 from starting a chain letter." Again, times have changed...How low is your IQ? You obviously don't understand how cheap stamps are now, and you could never compete with walmart or any other company with you selling stamps on the street...How stupid can you be to not realize you NEED a college education in this day and age.. "

Again, think outside the box. that was an example. you don t have to do like him. learn from him. what can you sell and get paid. don t be limited in your thinking. have an entrepreneurial mindset. maybe it s just me.

how much do you invest in your education for personal finance, personal development, productivity, entrepreneurship, business, sales, leadership... my guess would be none. if you rely on corporate america for security you would be REALLY DISAPPOINTED" I Have no idea what you just said here, you made absoulutely zero sense. Considering I have business classes.

i had business class in my two masters and i can tell you, i learn more from the business books i buy on my own. If you think that what you learn in class is everything, that s kind of sad. as it is not enough. but again, you are the guy looking for a job that pays minimum wage. hey if it works for you, what can we do?

I have to invest myself? Thats why I work part time jobs to pay for my classes, wow, what the hell are you talking about?"

I am talking about being an entrepreneur and thinking outside the box. if you can t do that, what can we do?

Exemple: 4 men work at 75 different business and found the one they like and were millionaire by the age of 35" Again, examples from the past, society doesn't work that way anymore. And you obviously don't understand that those 4 men made it big, but the THOUSANDS of other people who tried to make a business lost everything....Again, you are not thinking logically.

of course many will fail. There is a formula for success. Have they learned it? probably not.
Did they have a mentor. who knows?
being an entrepreneur is mostly failing, learning what doesn t work and going back at it again.

DO, FAIL, LEARN, DO AGAIN, RepEat.

if you are afraid to fail, what can we do? i forgot you want a minimum wage job. be my guest.

"2- Senior executive. join a company and stay with a company for a long time... CEO" How can I join a company when I am still a college student?
Companies only higher people with degrees, not to mention they don't hire people who only want to work part time, they want full time employees which is impossible for a college student. This is why foxygirl was complaining, because the only job she can get is a part time job like me, yet in south florida they only hire spanish people. "

I was giving you some things to think about. But your attitude doesn t make you see the opportunities.
You can always volunteer.

4- Professional sales people
Real estate sales, car sales, insurance sales, pharmaceutical sales" You obviously don't know the statics... I'm not even going to reply to this one if you assume being your own boss and being in sales is the easiest way to be rich...Wow.

never said it was easy. but the rewards are tremendous. I know because it s one the things that i do.
But you want a job that pays you every month. I understand. you are probably afraid of failing, and people saying no to you.

On an end note, People like you make me speechless to how I can live on the same Earth with such ignorant idiots..It makes me hope there are less people like you. I really hope you did not win the green card Lottery, I would hate to allow more idiots onto American soil. Have a nice day.

The US are not the world and the world is not the US. people have different reason for coming in the US. me it s because of friends, and the business opportunities there. but they are everywhere, a bit harder to find but it s there.

But anyway my friend, take from it what you like. i am not the one complaining about a job.
Good luck in your endeavours.

Still not convinced Babydiams.

All of what you wasted to type is not convincing at all. But then again you do not know the true colors of the USA so it's understandable to hear that from a foreigner, especially from most likely a poorer country.

You don't understand it's a dog eat dog world in US where people with degrees are even struggling to find jobs and having to instead do near minimum wage jobs. Easy for you to say, you have two masters apparently? Mark Zuckerburg actually went to Harvard temporary so even he was going to get a degree at some point, and Kanye West? That black rapper guy who raps at bullshit? Oh yeah because in America they love to promote crap music and waste their money on that shit instead of useful things.

I think if you come from Africa you will always have a dream to open a business and become millionaires like few people in the US. Dreaming of having a sports car and a mansion with a successful business and how very easy it would be is a very common dream most people have from third world countries when they think of the United States. That's rarely the case.

Still not convinced Babydiams.

All of what you wasted to type is not convincing at all. But then again you do not know the true colors of the USA so it's understandable to hear that from a foreigner, especially from most likely a poorer country.

I don t know the true colors of the USA you say. i am a foreigner from a poorer country.
i spent my last ten years away from home in africa, france, usa, canada. out of those ten years, 6 years were spent in the usa mostly new york, florida, minnesota, vermont, california and less in a few other states. So i don t know... if that is just me i just feel that gives me a good grasp of what the usa is.

You don't understand it's a dog eat dog world in US where people with degrees are even struggling to find jobs and having to instead do near minimum wage jobs.

I know that. i was there. i understand that. phds and masters having no jobs and all. i was there during the recession. but if you know the system is not working why do you still want to have a job. i was at the same place and for me things shifted a few years ago where i took the entrepreneurial route and things are way better. but again that is just me.

Easy for you to say, you have two masters apparently? Mark Zuckerburg actually went to Harvard temporary so even he was going to get a degree at some point,

Mark Zuckerberg indeed was in Harvard and he dropped out. that makes him in my books a high school graduate only. same as Bill Gates.

and Kanye West? That black rapper guy who raps at bullshit? Oh yeah because in America they love to promote crap music and waste their money on that shit instead of useful things.

Say all you want about Kanye. though he s doing a few things that are not really liked. he s sure is successful and creative. and nowadays he s highly looked upon in the hip hop arena. You don t know the different philanthropic activities he's engaged in.

I think if you come from Africa you will always have a dream to open a business and become millionaires like few people in the US. Dreaming of having a sports car and a mansion with a successful business and how very easy it would be is a very common dream most people have from third world countries when they think of the United States. That's rarely the case.

I am sure not thinking about sports car and mansion. i have been in a "couple" of countries and when i am comparing. trust me... the USA are far better. not everything is green but trust me the USA are far better.

In africa,
many try to leave their countries because of war. have you hide under your bed and fear for your life when outside rocket launchers and ak 47 are firing? i don t about you but i have.
have you spent a year leaving without electricity? i don t know about you but i have/
are you in living in a country where having clean water is difficult. you just don t know if you are to have enough water for the day or for the week. i don t know about you but i have.
are you living in a country where you are not even sure when you are going to get paid. where people go 3 to 6 months without a salary? i don t know about you but i have.

you guys probably don t realize but many in the US are earning in a hour what a lot of people in other countries don t even earn in a month.

have you been in a country where racism is present but people do like it does not exist and you get refused a job because you are black. i don t know about you but i have.

from the years spent in the USA i never came across any of it. so when you guys are telling me that to have a job spanish is required. the solution to me is simple: learn spanish.
when you say that they ONLY hire Spanish people that s not true. a high percentage maybe but not only. i was in Miami, south Beach and walking on Ocean Drive. my friend had an apartment in Flamenco. You must know Flamenco it s probably the highest towers in South Beach where parking your car is like $24 per hour (or way more ) if i remember. So i kinda have an idea.

if you really want to have a job, which i kinda understand, start looking for the good things and stay positive. look for those who are not Spanish and ask them how they got the job. you will probably learn a thing or two.
one of my friends, got a job at a restaurant down in south beach. and he did not speak spanish. he spoke english and french and according to what he told me back in the days that s why he was picked, because most of the people who came in that restaurant where french speakers. So to me here is an example that shows again that knowing another language is a major asset. it sure is to me.
if you think it isn't, you will act like it isnt and the results you will get will confirm that it isn t.

I am just trying to present some options here. no hard feelings. life is sure tough but i am sure not backing away and i fight with all i have to make things happen and move mountains. #ENTREPRENEUR>

Good to luck to you..:)

For info, many Africans leaving US because of tough times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12810828

(Credit to poster "Obama" for posting this last month originally)

Foxygirl posted this a couple days ago.
Again, my thinking about this goes this way.

it s not because some people think that they cannot make it happen that i will follow them.
News like drama. they are showing here Africans complaining about tough times and going home. but are they showing the one who came and succeeded. because they do exist.

back in 2007-2008, when you were watching tv, fox news and cnn were only showing companies closing left and right, people getting laid off left and right. you could think that's all there was. were they showing the people who were making money at that time. of course no.
were they showing the new small businesses that were emerging. of course no.

people were making money , while a few, there were out there.
while Donald Trumps lost a lot of money (probably 1 or 2 billion i think no sure about the number) , Bloomberg ( New York Mayor and richest person in New York) made a lot of money.

whether you think you can or you can't either way you are right.

PS: if you want to read a book about personal finance that helped people.... check out Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad. it s small and an easy read. it s probably not the BIBLE but it s a good start. you could probably find it at your local library. if it helps you good, if it doesn t, you won t lose anything.

http://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor...4279/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1305377046&sr=8-6

Be Bless. :)

Foxygirl posted this a couple days ago.
Again, my thinking about this goes this way.

News like drama. they are showing here Africans complaining about tough times and going home. but are they showing the one who came and succeeded. because they do exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk1RJx8Za5I

They do show the ones who come and succeed, check that news report on a past DV lottery winner who is African just like you. He dreamed of high hopes of becoming rich in America within his profession but is now just working a job he is not keen on for the past 6 years just to pay the bills, no way are they millionaries like you keep menitioning in you're posts.

Because this is reality for most in the United States, quit living in you're cardboard box thinking it's easy to get rich in America and get out in the world. America is nothing like you are talking about in you're own view, you're not even a resident or citizen here anyway so you would not know. :rolleyes:

They do show the ones who come and succeed, check that news report on a past DV lottery winner who is African just like you. He dreamed of high hopes of becoming rich in America within his profession but is now just working a job he is not keen on for the past 6 years just to pay the bills, no way are they millionaries like you keep menitioning in you're posts.

Because this is reality for most in the United States, quit living in you're cardboard box thinking it's easy to get rich in America and get out in the world. America is nothing like you are talking about in you're own view, you're not even a resident or citizen here anyway so you would not know. :rolleyes:

I did not say it was easy. but we are going back and forth and not going anywhere.
there are a lot of parameters we don t know about this guy.

to me success has a formula. who are his mentors? do you know that you are the average of the 5 persons that surrounds you the most.
if their income is low, you have a high chance of having a low income. your thinking pattern will be the same.

everybody defines success differently. for some it will be to provide food and a house for their family, for others it will be to have a 6 figure income, for other to be millionaires, other will look for being billionaires, other will just look on being alive and doing something they love to do or helping one person.

But anyway, be bless :)

Don t think that because you can t do something, that everybody won t be able do it.

don t NEED to be a resident or citizen, WANT to but don t NEED to.
i went to college there.
i went to graduate school there.
had fun there.
dated girls there.
travelled there
sky dived there
danced salsa there
travelled there
taught people there
mentored people there
practiced martial arts there
practiced capoeira there
had a hard time there
drove cars there
succeeded there
won awards... and the list goes on.

success breeds success.

so i don t know what you did that i didn t do that makes me NEED to be a us resident or citizen.

again Be Bless :)